It's not the end yet

Cc is not dying.I hate to see people who always go "ehhhg cc is dying lets fix it". I understand your good intensions, but that's not a good way to do it. Listen Cc is dying, it's just having a really bad time (like the middle ages :^P ). If you keep mentioning the fact that Cc is a decaying game people will be like "huu i don't wanna play a game that is about to be dead" so they quit. Same thing for older players. Also people who spend money in the game (like me) don't want to "waste" their money on a game that's closing down, so there's even less support from that too. So? Cc is NOT dying. We're just experiencing the "middle age of Cc" ok?

Oh and please don't comment stuff like "hehehe this discussion is worthless cc will die soon!" because that just makes me even more upset. The devs will fix everything, but helping them out isn't that bad of an idea :)

#Ccisnotdead

Comments

• Why is everyone so intent on cc dieing?? It makes me sad :(
    I don't want it to die
  • Sadly its will and its dying..see how mny people online now :)
  • I agree, when people keep believing that cubic castles is going to die and pass those beliefs to others, it will actually die. If we all keep positive and enjoy the time we have left it will last longer for sure.
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited March 2019
    It probably won't die,not for years more..

oh and hehehe this discussion is worthless cc will die soon!
  • Sadly its will and its dying..see how mny people online now :)

No

It probably won't die,not for years more..

oh and hehehe this discussion is worthless cc will die soon!

:^
  • Well everything need to die to time to time but maybe in 5-6 years it will be dead
  • -Epic- said:

Well everything need to die to time to time but maybe in 5-6 years it will be dead

Idk ur probably right but Cc is not dead yet. Even club penguin died after about 15 years of life. Cc will probably die after 10 years of its life span, but not now, not just yet.
  • EctoYam said:

-Epic- said:

Well everything need to die to time to time but maybe in 5-6 years it will be dead

Idk ur probably right but Cc is not dead yet. Even club penguin died after about 15 years of life. Cc will probably die after 10 years of its life span, but not now, not just yet.
    You can't compare Club Penguin to CC...

• EctoYam said:

-Epic- said:

Yea lol club penguin was better than cc <-<
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited March 2019
    A<A>B said:

EctoYam said:

-Epic- said:

Yea lol club penguin was better than cc <-< </p>
    And they're also both completely different games.
  • A<A>B said:

EctoYam said:

-Epic- said:

Yea lol club penguin was better than cc <-<</p>

A<A>B said:

EctoYam said:

-Epic- said:

Ok made a bad example....but my point is that Cc is not going to die so soon
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited March 2019
    The game is kinda falling apart.
    Most people don't even find interest in playing, it seems.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I find it hillarious that people say the game is dying and the game is boring yet they still play it.
  • SarcoSarco Member
    ^ not me :)
  • PartyParty Member
    I've seen threads saying the game will die for a while now. I feel like the devs would tell us if the game was actually dying.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Flooks said:

I agree, when people keep believing that cubic castles is going to die and pass those beliefs to others, it will actually die. If we all keep positive and enjoy the time we have left it will last longer for sure.

^
  • PiousPious Member
  • Na it's not! Pious! How dare contradict them >:O
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Na it's not! Pious! How dare contradict them >:O

Twiggy is back!!!

Twiggy is back!!!
    Absolutly not
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Twiggy is back!!!
    Absolutly not
    Why?

Twiggy is back!!!
    Absolutly not
    Why?
    Off topic, gotta dm! :D
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Twiggy is back!!!
    Absolutly not
    Why?
    Off topic, gotta dm! :D
    oof
  • EctoYam said:

A<A>B said:

EctoYam said:

-Epic- said:

Yea lol club penguin was better than cc <-<</p>

A<A>B said:

EctoYam said:

-Epic- said:

Ok made a bad example....but my point is that Cc is not going to die so soon
    OK but can you explain why it's not going to die soon?
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    pious said:

Thats only on steam.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Cubic is not really a "steam" game.. I mean it's on there, but honestly most people are on mobile. It's not exactly geared to the steam audience that well. Still I'd like to see more steam players. We actually had trouble with our steam launch .. too many players at once and the servers needed quick fixes.

Anyway still lots of big updates coming. Every time there's a little lull you see these sorts of threads. It's been happening for years now. One thing we're planning for this year.... I hope we can get this going... is a web version. Ie.. a version you dont have to download but plays right in the browser. That I think can bring in a lot of new players and make the game more accessible to people who have trouble playing on other platforms now.
  • Cubic is not really a "steam" game.. I mean it's on there, but honestly most people are on mobile. It's not exactly geared to the steam audience that well. Still I'd like to see more steam players. We actually had trouble with our steam launch .. too many players at once and the servers needed quick fixes.

Anyway still lots of big updates coming. Every time there's a little lull you see these sorts of threads. It's been happening for years now. One thing we're planning for this year.... I hope we can get this going... is a web version. Ie.. a version you dont have to download but plays right in the browser. That I think can bring in a lot of new players and make the game more accessible to people who have trouble playing on other platforms now.

Cool!
  • Cubic is not really a "steam" game.. I mean it's on there, but honestly most people are on mobile. It's not exactly geared to the steam audience that well. Still I'd like to see more steam players. We actually had trouble with our steam launch .. too many players at once and the servers needed quick fixes.

A web/browser version would be amazing. It's actually what I was looking for when I stumbled on it in Steam. Most of the MMO's that I've played over the years were browser based games, and I do prefer them. Also, that would allow us to potentially play on Linux devices too finally! :)
  • PiousPious Member
    edited March 2019
    the chart, while only displaying the steam player base, still reflects the decline in players regardless. I understand there probably are more mobile players (which is crazy because I can’t handle playing on the phone; pc is so much better) but even still, you can’t deny the decline in players. yes, the steam player base has decreased, yes overall it has decreased.

I do like the idea of a web-based alternative though. especially since it’d allow me to run alts at the same time.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    pious said:

the chart, while only displaying the steam player base, still reflects the decline in players regardless. I understand there probably are more mobile players (which is crazy because I can’t handle playing on the phone; pc is so much better) but even still, you can’t deny the decline in players. yes, the steam player base has decreased, yes overall it has decreased.

I do like the idea of a web-based alternative though. especially since it’d allow me to run alts at the same time.

I remember when you could open the standalone version 50 times and have 50 accounts open. That was the days.
This discussion has been closed.