Forum bug?

elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
So i am sitting in a group chat in messages on the forums about a project thing we do, and since a week ago 2 people who arent even on the list was suddenly talking there without even their knowing that they were added or something... so i wonder, is the group messages made unsafe?

Comments

• Someone put thelm in? You know that PMs aren't private anyways if you get what I mean. Mods can stalk your statements, at least it used to be that way..
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    They arent mods, nobody has any idea of them being put in as far as i could tell and they themselfs didnt even show up on the participation list, yet they still were there
  • No what I meant is that forum mods used to check pms even if they're not involved with them
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I’m in a pm from 2016-2017 and some how Trip has been messaging in it.. when her account was made way afterwards.. and it shows she’s not in it..
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

No what I meant is that forum mods used to check pms even if they're not involved with them

... yeah but im not talking about that ;/
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

No what I meant is that forum mods used to check pms even if they're not involved with them

Simply not true. We can't just join group messages at will.

• GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    That is also what I had thought, because I had also used vanilla forum before.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited March 2019
    gdog said:

Simply not true. We can't just join group messages at will.

Not even by clicking on links that go to private forum conversations? Because for us, the peasants, it shows that we do not have permissions. You should, however, have (assuming).
  • What