Independence Day Pack

What Devs should add on July, 4th Pack
. Uncle Sam Hat
. Uncle Sam Bow Tie
. Uncle Sam Shirt / Pants

Comments

• Different ppl hv Independence day on different dates. If this were to be added ppl wud rage like "hey I don't live in America who cares about it I want the Independence day celebration of (whichever country) in cc!
  • Different ppl hv Independence day on different dates. If this were to be added ppl wud rage like "hey I don't live in America who cares about it I want the Independence day celebration of (whichever country) in cc!

Yeah,people outside America probably won't care
  • Just add stuff related to fireworks lol.
  • TimbertonTimberton Member
    edited March 2019

Different ppl hv Independence day on different dates. If this were to be added ppl wud rage like "hey I don't live in America who cares about it I want the Independence day celebration of (whichever country) in cc!

Who would rage cuz of that? Other ppl that independence day doesnt include them,just wouldnt care and let bees buzz XD
  • Timberton said:

Different ppl hv Independence day on different dates. If this were to be added ppl wud rage like "hey I don't live in America who cares about it I want the Independence day celebration of (whichever country) in cc!

Who would rage cuz of that? Other ppl that independence day doesnt include them,just wouldnt care and let bees buzz XD
    LateCom said:

Just add stuff related to fireworks lol.

Yeah,people outside America probably won't care

Us, not doing this would exclude other people from celebrating the best county in the world. And, plus the Uncle Same stuff does not even have to do with the Fourth of July just a patriotic symbol. If you are not going to put stuff in the July Fourth pack that has something to do with it why put it in CC store?

^
  • *Ram**Ram* Member
    Having a new packs are always negotiable to me, however Independence Day isn’t the right one for that. It is an extremely private holiday which only Americans celebrate (7/4). Uncle Sam isn’t related to Independence Day, but it is still American stuff. CC isn’t a game that only Americans play, this pack would be disrespectful to other players outside of America.
  • *Ram* said:

Having a new packs are always negotiable to me, however Independence Day isn’t the right one for that. It is an extremely private holiday which only Americans celebrate (7/4). Uncle Sam isn’t related to Independence Day, but it is still American stuff. CC isn’t a game that only Americans play, this pack would be disrespectful to other players outside of America.

I wouldn’t say disrespectful, you’re American. I’m american. I’ve been so for a long time

If they add this. This should be for 2020. And add more packs relating to other countries. Chinese
    New Years. We already celebrate thanksgiving and is celebrated on US soil.
  • PartyParty Member
    We should have a flag day pack as well then...
  • SarcoSarco Member
    We have Thanksgiving pack, which to my knowledge no one else celebrates so...
  • *Ram**Ram* Member
    Ragean said:

*Ram* said:

I wouldn’t say disrespectful, you’re American. I’m american. I’ve been so for a long time

If they add this. This should be for 2020. And add more packs relating to other countries. Chinese
    You would say it isn't disrespectful, I respect that. Patriotism isn't something I can't respect. But for me, who isn't American can think that the Independence Day (or July 4th) is extremely private towards the US. Many other countries have their own independence day, so why only celebrate US Independence Day? what about those Independence Day of other countries. If you can't manage to celebrate all of the independence days, doesn't that means the game only favors those countries? Thanksgivings aren't celebrated only in US, but other countries as well, and same with the Lunar New Years.

Soo.. my point is to find another holiday such as the CC Anniversary that can be seen fair enough to majorities of cc players.
  • *Ram* said:

Ragean said:

*Ram* said:

You would say it isn't disrespectful, I respect that. Patriotism isn't something I can't respect. But for me, who isn't American can think that the Independence Day (or July 4th) is extremely private towards the US. Many other countries have their own independence day, so why only celebrate US Independence Day? what about those Independence Day of other countries. If you can't manage to celebrate all of the independence days, doesn't that means the game only favors those countries? Thanksgivings aren't celebrated only in US, but other countries as well, and same with the Lunar New Years.

Soo.. my point is to find another holiday such as the CC Anniversary that can be seen fair enough to majorities of cc players.
    The point is?
  • *Ram**Ram* Member

*Ram* said:

Ragean said:

*Ram* said:

The point is?
    find better ideas
  • We need that Uncle Sam hat tho :V
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited March 2019
    *Ram* said:

Ragean said:

*Ram* said:

I think they already celebrate cubic castles anniversaries with double cubits or smth like that? And i think it wouldn't take too long to make the system say "Today is -insert country name here-'s independence day!" when that happens,although it would be a ton of countries but not if you only do it for all countries in europe and big countries outside europe.

I actually would not care at all if an American independence day pack was released,i would not buy it but i would not feel disrespected so i wouldn't be against it being done.
  • It'll feel like cc devs r favouring US and just ignoring other countries
  • So I live in Canada.... who is Uncle Sam?
  • So I live in Canada.... who is Uncle Sam?

Idk,I think he's the mascot for america.
  • Americanism! I vote for new chinese year pack as suggested before.
  • Since 4th of July is like new years, why doesnt it jut be the exact same thing but 4th of july with the party hats and fireworks and no Premium hat things or this could just be trash
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

It'll feel like cc devs r favouring US and just ignoring other countries

They are in the US.
  • PartyParty Member
    edited March 2019
    Devs should make a pack for every single holiday from every country so that we all can be equal. Can't wait to see the pack for national rice day.
  • *Ram**Ram* Member
    Party said:

Devs should make a pack for every single holiday from every country so that we all can be equal. Can't wait to see the pack for national rice day.

+1
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    edited March 2019

So I live in Canada.... who is Uncle Sam?

@DsBerrypaw

• .... Okie
  • Party said:

+∞ @SirKewberth
  • Sarco said:

We have Thanksgiving pack, which to my knowledge no one else celebrates so...

Australia, Canada, Saint Lucia, Liberia, and Grenada all celebrate Thanksgiving around the time that we do. (i googled it :P)
  • Timberton said:

So I live in Canada.... who is Uncle Sam?

Idk,I think he's the mascot for america.
    Lady Liberty is
  • As said before. Thanksgiving is celebrated in USA. But no one seems to have a problem.
  • Party said:

+∞ @SirKewberth
    That'd be way too much work for the devs. Although maybe they could make packs revolving around some English or Hispanic holidays to help balance equality.