Dismiss Option

If you hover your mouse over an announcement, you can click the gear and click "Dismiss."
I would like it very much if I could hide certain discussions other than announcements.
@SirKewberth Could this possibly be added?

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    +1
  • +1
  • DaDoggyDaDoggy Member
    edited March 2019
    +1
    ~Also if you accidentally posted a thread/comment you could delete it, but it would be recorded in their logs, just my own suggestion~
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    DaDoggy said:

+1
    ~Also if you accidentally posted a thread/comment you could delete it, but it would be recorded in their logs, just my own suggestion~

+1 for this too (also comment)
  • DaDoggy said:

+1

If this is added you can make 500 discussions, then hide them, and hope no forum mod looks at your account. Bam you have a ton more useless karma.
  • Alv'Alv' Member

DaDoggy said:

+1

If this is added you can make 500 discussions, then hide them, and hope no forum mod looks at your account. Bam you have a ton more useless karma.
    Maybe we ALL can't see, but mod , dev does
  • DaDoggy said:

+1

ye i mean all your discussions are in a form of file only viewable by mods, and if they see your discussions are skyrocketing and then being deleted, they will do something about it. (Idk if they can revoke karma)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    DaDoggy said:

DaDoggy said:

+1

ye i mean all your discussions are in a form of file only viewable by mods, and if they see your discussions are skyrocketing and then being deleted, they will do something about it. (Idk if they can revoke karma)
    That they cant as far as i am aware, but they can easily ban it though
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • DoodleDogDoodleDog Member
    edited March 2019
    p l u s o n e
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • It is added..?
  • Bump
  • +1