[Redacted by User]

AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
edited July 2022 in General Chat
[Redacted by User]

Comments

• Night_WingNight_Wing Member
    edited March 2019
    Yeah there can also be stuff of 500-1000c worth provided to Newbies in start of the game,so they dont have to start from scratch and face hardships!
  • Yeah there can also be stuff of 500-1000c worth provided to Newbies in start of the game,so they dont have to start from scratch and face hardships!

That could be EASILY abused lol
  • Yeah there can also be stuff of 500-1000c worth provided to Newbies in start of the game,so they dont have to start from scratch and face hardships!

That could be EASILY abused lol
    Maybe?
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited March 2019
    They should make a long (skippable) tutorial about scams,getting items,getting cubits,building,crafting,using furnaces,extractors,quests,everything that you can take whenever you want to know about those things and they could add a small exp boost if you take the tutorials.
    I think 1 account per ip getting 1000 cubits might be acceptable,but adding more than 50 cubits at a time out of nowhere is never a too good thing.
  • They should make a long (skippable) tutorial about scams,getting items,getting cubits,building,crafting,using furnaces,extractors,quests,everything that you can take whenever you want to know about those things and they could add a small exp boost if you take the tutorials.
    I think 1 account per ip getting 1000 cubits might be acceptable,but adding more than 50 cubits at a time out of nowhere is never a too good thing.

There's VPN. lol
  • They should make a long (skippable) tutorial about scams,getting items,getting cubits,building,crafting,using furnaces,extractors,quests,everything that you can take whenever you want to know about those things and they could add a small exp boost if you take the tutorials.

There's VPN. lol
    I know,but i don't think there are many ways to avoid that.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited March 2019
    All we need are new blocks , and good players ;)
    i've seen a lot newbies begging stuff from high-level and when they get nothing they will be sad( :( pls donate i m poor ) (Noob ,scammer,report) . You need to know high-level come from low-level :/ . So i doubt most low-level are 3-13 fart kids maybe even 14+ :)
    People ask why high-level pro/rich don't do giveaway/events , cuz there're a lot childish players who like to mess up someone's events ;) Why you willing spend 1hour to begging from high-level instead of 1hour to mining ;)

Also bad player who like to scam ;)
    I feel rude for wrote this but this is true XD
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [InSstep] said:

I feel cubic castles is dying because of 'the cubits'. - in cubic castle's trailer (?) LINK , it says : "Cubic Castles is a platformer/building MMO game where you can build all kinds of fun stuff for others to play!". but look at the game: Cubit store's pack system (which you will wish to get rare-clothings) Cubic castle isn't a dress-up simulator. or a gambling game. / if you see Hollas, almost every-holla is filled with buying/selling items. it just looks like a business simulator to me..

Exactly. And that's also one of the problems with this game.
  • [InSstep] said:

I feel cubic castles is dying because of 'the cubits'. - in cubic castle's trailer (?) LINK , it says : "Cubic Castles is a platformer/building MMO game where you can build all kinds of fun stuff for others to play!". but look at the game: Cubit store's pack system (which you will wish to get rare-clothings) Cubic castle isn't a dress-up simulator. or a gambling game. / if you see Hollas, almost every-holla is filled with buying/selling items. it just looks like a business simulator to me..

Exactly. And that's also one of the problems with this game.
    CC has been over 6 years and i played this game 4 years alr but i see a bit difference just ;-;
    Most active time is easter cuz Bunnyzilla and easter seeker .Do some BIG changes , please :<
  • While we are at it, give the new players 1 million cubits.
  • While we are at it, give the new players 1 million cubits.

It would be abused

• HispanoHispano Member
    edited March 2019
    Azsimuth said:

While we are at it, give the new players 1 million cubits.

It would be abused

He are being sarcastic.
  • so they dont have to start from scratch and face hardships!

That's the best part :D
  • I think kewb will hit cos in the knee so they'll argue and seperate!

Or just they'll get fed up of cc and will get into a new game!

Or they'll quit to become musicians.

Or idk