I wouldnt say CC is "dieing" but this is certainly a problem.

TimbertonTimberton Member
edited March 2019 in Community
I decided To go to the town center today,and I saw this.Last time I checked this event was over..a while ago now.Ik theres probably not enough devs or whoever deals with this stuff,but this SHOULD be dealt with,in the way that I mean that,there shouldn't be a place that says "this is the current events" and have an event months old and gone.This shows there is not enough staff or active ppl do deal with this stuff,and whatever happened to events?
Official events? Ik there was those sponsored events,which is kinda cool,but still there needs to be more.

Comments

• dying*
  • PartyParty Member
    CC hasn't made it to 2019 yet.
  • I just think we need more people... better advertising = more players = more people to help

Then again I am probably wrong :)
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited March 2019
    they are with a small team and everyone does their own work...

Suggestion:
    I think they should choose someone who can take care of this... Or they give mods an extra task: event hosters
  • we dont need more mod... mod is fine i think.. they should add more amazing suggestion.. and a event that maked by system.. .

They have system.. but its look like not working at all

people keep suggest a amazing suggestion.. example

Dance Style
    TPP mode
    More wand
    And Etc many more suggestion..

but what people say ?
    that saying its bad suggestion and let the game dying
    what happend if the thing added to game ?

Ofcourse people getting more excited to play this game
    i have suggest a Seed Tractor before.. but some people dont want its., and saying the seed tractor for lazy people.. And now i see there less people farming now. cause they LAZY to place crops..

i hate when someone give -1 To a amazing suggestion.. no wonder if they are dumb or idk . and they saying We dont need Dance Style.. its copy from other game.. Bruh every each of game are copied from other game
  • we dont need more mod... mod is fine i think.. they should add more amazing suggestion.. and a event that maked by system.. .

Dance Style
    TPP mode
    More wand

but what people say ?

i have suggest a Seed Tractor before.. but some people dont want its., and saying the seed tractor for lazy people.. And now i see there less people farming now. cause they LAZY to place crops..

i hate when someone give -1 To a amazing suggestion.. no wonder if they are dumb or idk . and they saying We dont need Dance Style.. its copy from other game.. Bruh every each of game are copied from other game

it.Lol I always dreamed of them adding a seeds plants retractor thing I wasn't signed in forums then tho and didn't know to post XD,I really wish devs added it.
  • akoa said:

they are with a small team and everyone does their own work...

Suggestion:
    I think they should choose someone who can take care of this... Or they give mods an extra task: event hosters

Ye thats exactly what they need,they need to assign ppl for these small things.
  • And I honestly dont understand why the devs hasn't gotten those ads you see in games ALL THE TIME,like,those WORK they just DO and the current trailer for CC is very inviting.
  • Timberton said:

And I honestly dont understand why the devs hasn't gotten those ads you see in games ALL THE TIME,like,those WORK they just DO and the current trailer for CC is very inviting.

Ads cost a lot of money... keep in mind the devs are an indie group. They aren't rich.
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited March 2019

we dont need more mod... mod is fine i think.. they should add more amazing suggestion.. and a event that maked by system.. .

Yes, adding more mods right not is not necessary because there are only 300 players online. But if we finally get more players online (like 1k-2k) then I think we should have a few more mods.

Dance Style
    TPP mode
    More wand

but what people say ?

I don't see how adding dancing in the game would bring back all the 2k players that used to play. Dancing is NOT what we need.
    Same thing with new items. No one is going to play CC because they have 2 extra wands now.

We need new FEATURES. New BLOCKS.

Seed Tractor is stupid. Farming is not for those who are lazy. If you are too lazy to place a few seeds then you shouldn't be farming at all. Placing 500 seeds takes like 5 mins.
    If you REALLY want recubes just go and buy crops from shops. If you don't have enough cubits then that's too bad because the devs won't make a seed tractor just because a few people can't take 5 mins to place seeds.

Adding more clothing items won't help with anything. They've been adding new clothing items every few months but we still don't see the number of players going up. That's because these items are not what people really want. You could say that more clothing items is what 10% of 2016 CC wants.

And you don't have to call someone dumb just because they have a different opinion. Just because you think a suggestion is amazing doesn't mean that everyone else must think the same.
  • Soo let the game Dead is better then
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited March 2019

Soo let the game Dead is better then

I never said that.
    All I'm saying is that most of the suggestions people are suggesting right now, including the suggestions you mentioned, will not help the game's current situation.

Yes, adding more mods right not is not necessary because there are only 300 players online. But if we finally get more players online (like 1k-2k) then I think we should have a few more mods.

Dance Style
    TPP mode
    More wand

but what people say ?

I don't see how adding dancing in the game would bring back all the 2k players that used to play. Dancing is NOT what we need.
    Same thing with new items. No one is going to play CC because they have 2 extra wands now.

Seed Tractor is stupid. Farming is not for those who are lazy. If you are too lazy to place a few seeds then you shouldn't be farming at all. Placing 500 seeds takes like 5 mins.
    If you REALLY want recubes just go and buy crops from shops. If you don't have enough cubits then that's too bad because the devs won't make a seed tractor just because a few people can't take 5 mins to place seeds.

Adding more clothing items won't help with anything. They've been adding new clothing items every few months but we still don't see the number of players going up. That's because these items are not what people really want. You could say that more clothing items is what 10% of 2016 CC wants.

And you don't have to call someone dumb just because they have a different opinion. Just because you think a suggestion is amazing doesn't mean that everyone else must think the same.
    Yes,items won't help the game get more players,but i think a few blocks won't either,what probably would work is adding a whole new kind of blocks in all colours or a whole new system for the game,something big,not just more of the things we always get added.

Dance Style
    TPP mode
    More wand

but what people say ?

Yes,items won't help the game get more players,but i think a few blocks won't either,what probably would work is adding a whole new kind of blocks in all colours or a whole new system for the game,something big,not just more of the things we always get added.
    I agree.
  • Maybe like a playground mode plan ahead before you build, as messing up probably drove many players to quit (which is a stupid reason to quit, because, it is a SANDBOX game and they downloaded it knowing they had to put effort into building something) I agree, a few blocks wont change much, and clothing just makes poorer people want to quit even more if they cannot afford it.

But even adding the playground mode without any form of getting it out to others (other then spreading the word and content creators) probably would not work, as people wouldn't be like "oh they added something new lets play this game"
  • Log_er said:

Timberton said:

And I honestly dont understand why the devs hasn't gotten those ads you see in games ALL THE TIME,like,those WORK they just DO and the current trailer for CC is very inviting.

Ads cost a lot of money... keep in mind the devs are an indie group. They aren't rich.
    My bro is an indie dev too,the ads didn't cost that much,that is,for the company that hosted his ads,devs could use the money ppl spend on c,right?
  • Good,better features and blocks would at least help ppl stay.
  • Please stop multiposting. Also, the game isnt finished with 2019, so the sign isnt updated. It show cases the ones from the previous year.
  • I'm not saying its finished with 2019..