Hijackers.

So, In recent months I have been e notice that hats like the Tricorn hat went up almost 1000%! I remember when this hat was 3k. I know why this has happened. Rich people of cubic castle has bought almost everything and jacked up the prices were almost anything is not affordable. I don't have nothing against the rich (considering I have been apart of it many times) but, come on. When I saw that 30k on a Tricorn my jaw dropped. Also, should we try to level out prices back how they were? I understand these are old items and people must make profit.

Comments

• that's how mafia the economy works.
  • 3 years ago the Tricorn was 700c. Now it is 20k+
    It's just life... lol.
  • Its a pity that a cool hat like this won't be affordable for most ppl rn,its really sad actually,but eh theres literally nothing we can do,ppl who sold them for maybe 5k to the rich doods still most likely profited so,ehh
  • PiousPious Member
    deal with it lol
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    3 new hats in the hat pack and it's down to 3k
  • PartyParty Member
    It will go down now.
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited March 2019
    I am guilty of buying items in mass and increasing the price of them, although, I've never messed with anything over 1500c in mass. I also dont sell anything back to the community, because I like to collect particular items. So I definitely contribute to this problem to some extent. But that's just how it is I guess.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

3 new hats in the hat pack and it's down to 3k

Yep.