Bring Back Download cc From website

i want developer pls put back this game on website..i got soo many bug using steam.. its make my game crash..stop working and etc.. i cant ever get online cause this anoying bug.. and never fixed for me.

You see me online on game..i was using my bro laptop..and just can play for 2-6 min.
This thing already happend to me many time..When the Steam one bugged.. i download the cc on website and its work fine to me..and now..i cant. and need wait years.. or forever.. to fix

Comments

• this might be a reason why more players just stop playing cc.
  • CD87CD87 Member
    LateCom said:

this might be a reason why more players just stop playing cc.

People that used the standalone version are those that played the game from another platform.

But still, I do miss it, since I could run the game alongside my other important programs (Ex: For work). Steam is consuming more power than it used to be.
  • yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas
  • Steam and cc can run on a potato...
  • My computer doesn't do well with steam either. I feel you @LopaikoStyle
  • Liberated said:

My computer doesn't do well with steam either. I feel you @LopaikoStyle

;-; i need a hug xd
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    +1
  • If it's on steam, has more downloads and more reviews, that's basically the only advertising the game is getting. Though if you can download it from the site that might invite more players who don't want steam or can't run steam to play.
    +0
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited March 2019
    +1; While I found the game via Steam, I was so glad to do a direct download and have direct access without Steam (as I'm not a fan of it as a platform). Wasn't happy when they went to Steam only for PCs, but I've not had the issues that y'all have mentioned. It just stinks that I have to do two logins and go through Steam. Would be interesting to know if they lost any players when it went to Steam only, as I have some friends that wouldn't play a game through Steam and don't use mobiles for playing games.
  • Liberated said:

;-; how? I can even run steam and cubic on a $100 laptop...
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Log_er said:

Liberated said:

I can run cc on my microwave
  • U said:

Log_er said:

Liberated said:

I can run cc on my microwave
    i can run cc on my toaster
  • I can run cc on my potatoes
  • I can run cc on my smart refrigerator
  • Anyone else play CC on coffee pots?
  • Back on topic
  • All we've said relates to the topic... steam and cubic castles can run on almost any pc... even very low end pc's...
  • Log_er said:

All we've said relates to the topic... steam and cubic castles can run on almost any pc... even very low end pc's...

yeh cc should run on my pc... But its for the Website one.. i have alot of bug using steam..
  • #Bringbackcconwebsite
  • Bump.. i will bump this till the admin put back its on website..
  • Bump
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited April 2019
    I can run cubic castles on my eggs and sausages
  • I can run cc on my ceiling fan
  • i can run cc on a pencil