Hello, Aquazul!

Hello, Aqualzul, is a community project that will hopefully bring all of us together to work on a large project. Hello, Aqualzul will be an adventure map in the Land of Aqauzul which is a archipelago of islands. We will hopefully get to work ASAP. We will assign roles to people and they will execute those roles. First we need donations. We need the c to afford the realm (I will pay for stuff aswell), we need the c to afford the decorations, and all the other stuff you find necessary for an archipelago of islands. We will buy the largest realm type and get to work. It is set to start by, March 13th. So donate why you can. Run by Qbee Vending and drop your donation by. All builders and people who help will be listed as all of us will be as, creators. Friend me if you want to help and drop by any donations to Qbee Vending in the Tip Piggy. Any questions will be answered below and I will assign roles.
Have a great day.

Comments

• FIRST,and aslo this sounds just epic,I so deffinatly want to be a part of this,I wish I could be assigned as a builder too XD,I hope this project does all and brings us qbees togetherrrrrrr!
  • -_-
  • Timberton said:

FIRST,and aslo this sounds just epic,I so deffinatly want to be a part of this,I wish I could be assigned as a builder too XD,I hope this project does all and brings us qbees togetherrrrrrr!

Friend me and I can take a look at your builds :-)
  • Capt. Please don't lose your time many people like you and SayWhat were trying to do a big event or a community. guess what? They burned all the cubits on events like SayWhat, he spend his all cubits on events and now he don't have nothing, im just saying..
  • Timberton said:

FIRST,and aslo this sounds just epic,I so deffinatly want to be a part of this,I wish I could be assigned as a builder too XD,I hope this project does all and brings us qbees togetherrrrrrr!

Friend me and I can take a look at your builds :-)
    Ye I sent you request earlier,and I would check that piggy in Qbee vending,I gave 2,000c,I can give more if you need btw
  • If you don't have any cubits to start with, I'm not sure how this will end up... Good luck, I guess.
  • If you don't have any cubits to start with, I'm not sure how this will end up... Good luck, I guess.

I said I would pay for stuff aswell. I have c.

• Ey cap do you have discord? And if so it would be a lot easier if you'd make a dummy server for ppl who will help in this project.
  • Timberton said:

Ey cap do you have discord? And if so it would be a lot easier if you'd make a dummy server for ppl who will help in this project.

https://discord.gg/3AhNYp Please verify it is you when you come
  • I would help, but I am also building my own adventure :( [based on super mario 64]