Trophies!

Okay so Recently I was wondering that,there must be an trophy or medals system or something like that. If anyone Win’s in any official event there can be a trophy as an award so the he/she can display in his/her realm as an memory,because it would be cool that people will make their realms and display their achievements there.

NOTE( The trophy will be not sellable just like starter realm)well these are my few suggestions and my point of view.

-Night_Wing

Comments

• Okay so Recently I was wondering that,there must be an trophy or medals system or something like that. If anyone Win’s in any official event there can be a trophy as an award so the he/she can display in his/her realm as an memory,because it would be cool that people will make their realms and display their achievements there.

NOTE( The trophy will be not sellable just like starter realm)well these are my few suggestions and my point of view.

-Night_Wing

+0.5
  • +1

Also i think we should have an achievements system too (for normal tasks instead of events)
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    +1, trophy as a prize better than cubits
  • +1 i like it!
  • DaDoggyDaDoggy Member
    edited March 2019
    +0.5
    Using a trophy as a prize does sound like a good idea, but would it be breakable? (if its even placeable) As breaking it could be used to sell trophies. (also I need cubits >:/)

But on the other hand

*Qbees who join later than others feel left out as they had no way to get a prize of a trophy for a specific event*
    Unless if all the trophies said the same generic things
    (example: 1st place
    2nd place
    etc...)
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited March 2019
    +0.5
    Would be a great way to introduce new untradeable items into the game. However, the rental or perm system may ruin it. (Make it to where only the owner can break it :P)
    DaDoggy said:

ExCelsius said:

+0.5
    Would be a great way to introduce new untradeable items into the game. However, the rental or perm system may ruin it. (Make it to where only the owner can break it :P)

Do you mean the rental owner or the owner owner?
    If they made it to where only owner of trophy can break it, they would need to make it unplaceable on rentals, as people could ruin rentals like pen's if they didn't care about trophies, Due to the fact that people couldn't break it after.
    Good point. A system needs to be put in place for this to work, but this is only a little suggestion ;)

• DaDoggyDaDoggy Member
    edited March 2019
    ExCelsius said:

+0.5

Do you mean the rental owner or the owner owner?
    If they made it to where only owner of trophy can break it, they would need to make it unplaceable on rentals, as people could ruin rentals like pen's if they didn't care about trophies, Due to the fact that people couldn't break it after.
  • +1 too bad official events are gone lol
  • Timberton said:

+1 too bad official events are gone lol

+1 and there are official events still like the valentines one
  • Why don't we have steam cards yet? I need those badges :V
  • They can already show off the prizes they got, medals would be useless but increasing players' pride.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited March 2019
    As per a previous discussions, I'd love to see trophies in game. I like the idea that I can earn or achieve something special and have it to show off in a trophy room.

I'm not one that thinks everyone should be able to have everything in a game. I like the idea that some players who were here longer have items that I can't have, so they should be unsellable/untradeable. Makes me want to earn some of my own to show off - build my own history with the game.

In an old game that I played, we got awards and trophies and it was fun to display them in our rooms. Some had dates (game anniversary trophies), some were for events (you'd see what they were for if you hovered over them).
  • PiousPious Member
    edited March 2019
    I cannot stand the idea of untradable items. As someone who avidly collects items in other games, if something were impossible to be possessed, it’d immediately bother me. If the owner decided to make substantial profit off an unique item; let them. If someone wished to collect trophies earned by others; let them.
  • How about a trophy that would work like a sign?? something like it would show off the player's name and the event/achievement they had won...

I think this might be a great solution to whether this item should be tradable/not... just my opinion tho :<
  • or maybe a command that you can type /trophies [username] and it shows all the trophies that [username] has
  • DaDoggy said:

+0.5
    Using a trophy as a prize does sound like a good idea, but would it be breakable? (if its even placeable) As breaking it could be used to sell trophies. (also I need cubits >:/)

But on the other hand

*Qbees who join later than others feel left out as they had no way to get a prize of a trophy for a specific event*
    2nd place
    etc...)

As i mentioned that trophies will not be sellable just like starter realms, and we will be able to place/build it in our realms only, SOUND FAIR I GUESS?!
  • +1010101010101010101010101010109
  • DaDoggy said:

+0.5

But on the other hand

2nd place
    etc...)

Wb both trophies and cubits/ items as reward?
    Kurt... said:

How about a trophy that would work like a sign?? something like it would show off the player's name and the event/achievement they had won...

I think this might be a great solution to whether this item should be tradable/not... just my opinion tho :<</p>

• Kurt... said:

How about a trophy that would work like a sign?? something like it would show off the player's name and the event/achievement they had won...

I think this might be a great solution to whether this item should be tradable/not... just my opinion tho :<</p>

+1 and not tradable
  • pious said:

I cannot stand the idea of untradable items. As someone who avidly collects items in other games, if something were impossible to be possessed, it’d immediately bother me. If the owner decided to make substantial profit off an unique item; let them. If someone wished to collect trophies earned by others; let them.

That sounds good tho +1