Best player hosted event/game <b class="Bold">EVER</b>

It's the trust to win game where you have to go through the poison spikes and disappearing blocks it's great! You should try it out if you haven't already

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited March 2019
    Knop's winter event

EDIT: Oh I thought we had to name one.
  • No. It is a mess of players swearing, hate, and extreme annoyance. I got 1st place at 51 seconds when it was me and another guy, it would take hours to get past all of the 6-year-olds spamming jump for hours killing everybody... lol
  • It was hilarious
  • It was hilarious when da doggy was like spaming the leverand everyone was all ahhh stop it one dude went on to call him donkey and made a song it was hilarious I cudnt stop laughing XD
  • So many ppl swearing there...
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I started targeting the guys who where cursing and raging. It was fun watching them try to pass me for two hours. Karma. :)
  • U said:

I started targeting the guys who where cursing and raging. It was fun watching them try to pass me for two hours. Karma. :)

lol
  • Also, why is this in player events & creations >.>

Also, why is this in player events & creations >.>

Players events and creations
  • U said:

This should be in general chat or something...
    He didn't create the event.
    edited March 2019

U said:

This should be in general chat or something...
    He didn't create the event.
    It doesn’t say they have to be the creators lol

It is called ‘players events & creations’
    Not ‘your events & creations’
  • It was hilarious when da doggy was like spaming the leverand everyone was all ahhh stop it one dude went on to call him donkey and made a song it was hilarious I cudnt stop laughing XD

hOw DaReTh you talk about me
    also they were telling me mean things about my mom :c. And they all bulli me
  • DaDoggyDaDoggy Member
    edited March 2019
    U said:

Me and my fren Kat did the same thing, and I found an easy way to kill everyone also lmao (pretty much everyone was swearing so it was hard to know who was who). I just go to the start, and walk on the lever and the pressure plate thingy over and over.

@..." and hate comments. I love these events.

edit: the dude who spammed this said "i dont like to report" so i asked "then why are you spamming 'report DaDoggy'?" and he replied with "oh i dont report, im telling others to" it was worth it.

edit2: I won the prize earlier so i had alot of spare time to kill