Quest 2.0

What do you think about more quest for xp?

Comments

• Nah just level until 48 then use the quest pack :p
    Speed level to 60
  • Only if they increase the level cap.
  • We probably do need more quests. I bought the quest pack at about lvl 20, and now the only way for me to lvl up is to place half dirt, which I hate doing. ;-;
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited March 2019
    'Gold' said:

We probably do need more quests. I bought the quest pack at about lvl 20, and now the only way for me to lvl up is to place half dirt, which I hate doing. ;-;

Some of us made it to level 60. You can too.
    Edit: My opinions on another quest pack, is a no. You should not be able to shove cubits into leveling up XD. Even placing half dirt takes work, even if you just bought the dirt from somebody.
  • 'Gold' said:

We probably do need more quests. I bought the quest pack at about lvl 20, and now the only way for me to lvl up is to place half dirt, which I hate doing. ;-;

Edit: My opinions on another quest pack, is a no. You should not be able to shove cubits into leveling up XD. Even placing half dirt takes work, even if you just bought the dirt from somebody.
    That was before SirKewberth decided to completely destroy placing half dirt. He nerfed it way too hard.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited March 2019
    'Gold' said:

'Gold' said:

That was before SirKewberth decided to completely destroy placing half dirt. He nerfed it way too hard.
    No, he did not. Leveling up was never meant to be so easy. Kew said that himself. He never programmed half dirt to be used like that.
    It was a coincidence.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

'Gold' said:

I got two 60s from mostly mining. I did 50-60 on V with half’s, but everything else was mining or building actual things.

New quests for xP isn’t needed. You already get 12 levels.
  • *owner proceeds to replace title to "add quests that give c, but they also cost c to buy!" and gets blown up*
  • U said:

'Gold' said:

I got two 60s from mostly mining. I did 50-60 on V with half’s, but everything else was mining or building actual things.

New quests for xP isn’t needed. You already get 12 levels.
    or more if you do it from lvl0 :) but yeh i agree - why is it such a necessity to be lvl60 just by doing quests?
  • 'Gold' said:

Same with Silver, we made way to level up ourselves by building,mining etc.

to the topic, it would be fun for more quests
  • 'Gold' said:

Same with Silver, we made way to level up ourselves by building,mining etc.

to the topic, it would be fun for more quests
    I used half blocks on SilverDash, but on my alternate accounts, (highest is level 38) I got only from mining. I'm glad half blocks are not as easy to use now lol.
  • Zone!Zone! Member
    The current quest doesnt give enough to even go up 10 levels if you are lev 20. How can an extra quest pack hurt the game?
  • In One of Gdogs vids. He mentions that the administrators are working on a second part of the quest pack.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Cords said:

The current quest doesnt give enough to even go up 10 levels if you are lev 20. How can an extra quest pack hurt the game?

If you save every quest until level 48, and do them all. The quests will get you to level 60. So, it gives you 12 levels. Not sure what you are talking about.