Remove glitched/useless perks

Mad hatter and More cubits, 2 perks that get on players nerves..
both useless, and more cubits does not even work.
They should be removed imo.
"but if there is no way to remove them?"
Atleast, they shouldn't be awarded to players anymore, preventing trouble and regret of picking these perks.

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    As unuseful mad hatter is to a skilled player, It gives a hat to a newbie.
    A hat actually means something for a newbie. The more cubits perks just needs a fix.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited August 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

As unuseful mad hatter is to a skilled player, It gives a hat to a newbie.
    A hat actually means something for a newbie. The more cubits perks just needs a fix.

but crafting perks are more important, and the hat you get on the perk costs less than 1 daily quest, it is a ripoff.
  • Why would be 1000c extra, useless?
    It only needs to be fixed, not removed
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We are planning to remove/replace more cubits... I'd kind of like to remove mad hatter, but the whole idea there was to get give new players the option for a hat.
    edited August 2018

Why would be 1000c extra, useless?
    It only needs to be fixed, not removed

it isn't that useless as the current mad hatter, but still you will lose 1 perk for 1k, and you can earn 1k easily.

We are planning to remove/replace more cubits... I'd kind of like to remove mad hatter, but the whole idea there was to get give new players the option for a hat.

maybe mad hatter could be "buffed" a little instead of removed, maybe an exclusive hat? or it could work as a standard hat pack?

or, as i have suggested on a past thread, mad hatter could work as part of a perk tutorial on the adventure mode (and the hat would return with them after leaving the adventure), so new players would still have a hat, and would not compromise a perk slot.
  • I say, add a heap of new perks. Make a "skill tree" so we can build our Qbees as we see fit. And increase the level cap again.
  • I love mad hatter, and I'm lvl30-something. It's a nice free way for newbies to get clothes and a little extra cubits.
    edited August 2018

I love mad hatter, and I'm lvl30-something. It's a nice free way for newbies to get clothes and a little extra cubits.

i don't think 20-30c is enough for a perk, as i said to SirKewb, in my opinion it should be buffed or don't count as a perk slot at all (but you keep the hat).
  • Make it so that mad hatter has rarities too, but not that rare I'm talking top hat,feather hat,fireman hat, beany
  • Pious said:

I say, add a heap of new perks. Make a "skill tree" so we can build our Qbees as we see fit. And increase the level cap again.

As much as I feel like I'd hate this idea I would actually want it to be in game lol - I know I'm weird xD
  • Geezer said:

Pious said:

I say, add a heap of new perks. Make a "skill tree" so we can build our Qbees as we see fit. And increase the level cap again.

As much as I feel like I'd hate this idea I would actually want it to be in game lol - I know I'm weird xD
    I love how you just commented on this without checking the date XD
    @Geezer
    also I revived this discussion on purpose*mischevious smile* but to be fair tho I did like this discussion

You don't have to open the spoiler
  • Done!
  • PartyParty Member
    Mad hatter was nice it introduced me to the wonderful hat known as the beany. :D
  • We are planning to remove/replace more cubits... I'd kind of like to remove mad hatter, but the whole idea there was to get give new players the option for a hat.

I suggest that the game ask you if you want that perk that you chose, i had many accidents with clicking the wrong perk, when i only wanted to read what does it do. Btw can players get perks after lvl 60?