mr.menmr.men Member
edited August 2022 in Suggestions & Comments
[Closed]

Comments

• +1
  • +1 except for having all clothes in creative mode
  • +1
  • Zone!Zone! Member
    The main thing people do on this game is chat. Not everyone builds on this game, saying this the creative mode would be of no use. I do like the adventure mode you listed, a faster way to do it, but not everyone does the adventure.
  • Adventure mode is broken, they might as well remove it.
  • Yeah
    There are lots of glitches in the adventure mode, part 1 is clear tho they start at part 2
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited March 2019

Yeah
    There are lots of glitches in the adventure mode, part 1 is clear tho they start at part 2

Currently, if you go in adventure mode the chance of your account being stuck there forever is 90%
  • SarcoSarco Member
    Ive done adventure b4 and never got stuck whys it happening now?
  • Zone!Zone! Member
    edited March 2019
    My question is how many times do you adventure mode?
  • Cords said:

My question is how many times do you adventure mode?

7 times per day
  • Yeah

Currently, if you go in adventure mode the chance of your account being stuck there forever is 90%
    Whoa! I ben really lucky! I just played trough that!
  • sounds like minecraft.

Im going to give u a +0.5 because im too nice for a -1
  • sounds like minecraft.

Im going to give u a +0.5 because im too nice for a -1

That's were I got the idea!

• PartyParty Member
    I just did the adventure mode a week ago all the way through and had 0 glitches.
  • Party said:

I just did the adventure mode a week ago all the way through and had 0 glitches.</bloc

Great

• Lmao I had to restart the adventure real early this one time due to my curiosity and decided to fall in that ravine. I died, and spawned on the wrong side. I couldn't jump back.

(very buggy pls end)
  • DaDoggy said:

Lmao I had to restart the adventure real early this one time due to my curiosity and decided to fall in that ravine. I died, and spawned on the wrong side. I couldn't jump back.

(very buggy pls end)

Sorry about that!