Dead Community

JedeeJedee Member
edited April 2019 in General Chat
Many People Inactive and Quiet Places

Comments

• Ehh most are saying more advertising/better advertising - but the bugs need to be fixed before I think
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited March 2019
    Maybe dev need helpers who can help fix some bugs / create some decorations to pack to improve CC
  • I agree, the devs are few in number and they are having trouble with the workload, so I suggest advertising for this game ourselves and as for the devs I think they should save up a bit of money and hire another helper, another thing that can help is that some people who are good at coding can volunteer to help them so as to make the game cooler and to make the updates come faster
  • J e dJ e d Member
    Lack of things to do
  • do nothing.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Geezer said:

Ehh most are saying more advertising/better advertising - but the bugs need to be fixed before I think

Fixing one bug creates 15 more.
  • KuRt...KuRt... Member
    edited March 2019
    Geezer said:

Ehh most are saying more advertising/better advertising - but the bugs need to be fixed before I think

I dont think that the "bugs" are the reason why there's a huge change in player's population... honestly I am contented with the game right now (I cant even think of a bug that really annoys me to the point I would quit the game) tho I agree they should be fixed, as well as the update contents...

Anyways, if there's one possible way that may help the cc community boost without spending much/anything at all, I think that would be with the help of social media platforms specially facebook :3 (The page as of now has 9.7k likes but it is not updated and isnt active much at all... Its already March 2019 and the pfp is still Christmas) I know the devs were too busy, but I think there's enough number of mods/staff who could help manage it out (idk if this would be helpful or not since it's just my opinion but I personally think that it is based on my actual experience)
  • Kurt... said:

Geezer said:

I dont think that the "bugs" are the reason why there's a huge change in player's population... honestly I am contented with the game right now (I cant even think of a bug that really annoys me to the point I would quit the game) tho I agree they should be fixed, as well as the update contents...

Anyways, if there's one possible way that may help the cc community boost without spending much/anything at all, I think that would be with the help of social media platforms specially facebook :3 (The page as of now has 9.7k likes but it is not updated and isnt active much at all... Its already March 2019 and the pfp is still Christmas) I know the devs were too busy, but I think there's enough number of mods/staff who could help manage it out (idk if this would be helpful or not since it's just my opinion but I personally think that it is based on my actual experience)
    yeh we need a publicist (we had harpy but dont know if they still work for cc) which could help promote cc/update the games social media pages
  • this or next year will be fall of cc. it will happen soon
  • LateCom said:

this or next year will be fall of cc. it will happen soon

isnt it happening?
  • Hopefully the devs won't give up that soon. They are making good money with the game.
  • We need ads. Maybe posting the video on Steam by Ed so more ppl can be introduced to the game.
  • Can the devs just invest in simple adds??? Why not like the ones you see on games all the time..but of CC my bro did ypit for his game,it would help CC.
  • As Kewberth as said in the past, the cheapest effective way to advertise the game would be to sponsor small streamers with a few thousand viewers.