Invisible

IntimateIntimate Member
edited March 2019 in Bug Reports
It would be so cool to be invisible for real but I know this is a glitch :)

Realm has a hidey so that is why there is no name, but I came into the realm invisible.

EDIT: I went back to the lobby and found that we are all invisible lol

Comments

• Lol
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Reload the game.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Umm...best for hide and seek xD
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Wouldn't work for hide an seek because she is the only one that couldn't see everyone. Everyone else was fine because it was a loading issue on her computer.
  • If everybody is invisible I don't think you could play hide and seek ;)
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Wouldn't work for hide an seek because she is the only one that couldn't see everyone. Everyone else was fine because it was a loading issue on her computer.

Correct..unless she is the one who find them
  • That's what one of the Null Hats could do
  • imagine the amount of scammers that would utilize this is it were ever possible... lol
  • imagine the amount of scammers that would utilize this is it were ever possible... lol

Why is "scammers" brought up literally everywhere.
    Please explain how an invisible qbee can somehow "scam" somebody better than a visible qbee

Why is "scammers" brought up literally everywhere.
    Please explain how an invisible qbee can somehow "scam" somebody better than a visible qbee
    rental scams for example. the owner would be invisible, making it seem like the owner left. a person buys the plot only to have it broken by the owner. trust me... scammers are always finding new ways to utilize new items and or features to their advantage....
  • But if we stop at anything that we are doing thinking that scammers will scam us, this game will never prosper.also intimate could tell where all the qbees were,so the qbees can tell if other ppl r nearby
  • sdgamez3 said:

But if we stop at anything that we are doing thinking that scammers will scam us, this game will never prosper.also intimate could tell where all the qbees were,so the qbees can tell if other ppl r nearby

why dont we just remove everything weve added to prevent scammers from abusing? that seems logical i guess
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited March 2019

sdgamez3 said:

But if we stop at anything that we are doing thinking that scammers will scam us, this game will never prosper.also intimate could tell where all the qbees were,so the qbees can tell if other ppl r nearby

why dont we just remove everything weve added to prevent scammers from abusing? that seems logical i guess
    1+ XD