Weird new mine oke pls close this

sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
edited March 2019 in General Chat
So I was mining and I found this mine in tinkerworld next to graceful thunders realm with the name Ray and owner name BZ
EDIT: I found that ndplayz posted something about this as well so I just wanna let it be known that I found the mine first
Here's a pic

Comments

• People already made discussions of this, I'm not sure how it happened but I'm sure someone else can explain it better
  • I know even if we try and look to see if there has been a post on our subject, it is not always possible. This Ray mine has been discussed at least 4 times that I know of and I believe one was about 3 years ago if I am correct. The devs did say why Ray was its name, but I have since forgotten. BTW I did a holla telling people of this mine a few days ago when I was checking Tinker World to see if the mines were minable there or not.
  • Flooks said:

People already made discussions of this, I'm not sure how it happened but I'm sure someone else can explain it better

It was because when official papers first came out people could rename the mines but only one got renamed - it's stayed as an "Easter egg" since
  • @Space_fetus pls close thsi
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Why do you think it was "next to Graceful Thunder's Realm"? ;)
  • Uhhhhhh
    Oooohhhhh I geddit
This discussion has been closed.