What will it bring?!!
More blocks I hope!!!!!!
Less clothes I hope!!!!!!!
When will it come?!!!
THEORIZE AWAY!!!!(is theorize a word?)

Comments

• 'Theorize' is most definitely a word

I think an update might come pRETTY soon
    I mean, we have April Fools AND Easter coming up soon...
    I think we might get a few new hats or pets
    and they might discontinue the stuff from the old April Fools pack ee

• The next major update should be the overworld update. SirK mentioned they have been working on it, asked for inputs from the players, and they were hoping to get it out before the end of 2018. I'm guessing they either had to do some additional coding due to the player feedback or they hit an issue that is taking more time to figure out. Anyone's guess as to when it will come out as we're now about 2 months past when they were hoping to get it out. My best guess as to when is "Soon".

Of course the next holiday / seasonal packs should be April Fools and then Easter / Spring. Hopefully we get another Egg hunt this year, as I thought last year's was pretty fun (I know some didn't like it). They don't usually do a St Patrick's pack, but every year is a little different, so you never know (but I'm sure they have been plenty busy with the overworld update, so I doubt it). April Fools Pack release will be day of. Easter / Spring Pack release should be a few days / up to a week before the holiday.
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited March 2019
    What is the over world update? Lol I'm such a nub XD
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    sdgamez3 said:

Its ok if u dk that
    Overworld update is
    A update that let u have your OWN overworld, own mines and everything, there is spoiler about this(Don't go check if you don't want to get spoiled)
  • Um where IS the spoiler??
  • sdgamez3 said:

Its ok if u dk that
    Overworld update is
    A update that let u have your OWN overworld, own mines and everything, there is spoiler about this(Don't go check if you don't want to get spoiled)
    WAIT WHAT
    OUR OWN OVERWORLDS, OUR OWN MINES
    WOW
    THIS IS
    IM
    WOW
  • If we could make our own overworlds... If it would be private, it be cool, but if everyone can just come up with one, it would be terrible! Btw i would put all mines in a line lol
  • Azsimuth said:

If we could make our own overworlds... If it would be private, it be cool, but if everyone can just come up with one, it would be terrible! Btw i would put all mines in a line lol

Me too
  • You can't make your own mines u can just shortcut to a mine in your overworld
  • Yeah I realised that there wasn't a karma farmer based on update theories so I decided to make one XD
    for real tho Im getting bored of cubic castles and I want a new update that either makes the game format different,adds new game mechanics, or adds new blocks to build with
  • Tudutudu (just getting karma)
  • Lol
  • Lololololol defenetly not just for the karma..
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited March 2019
    When the devs say a big game update is coming "soon" most likely its coming out not soon or never
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Sarco said:

When the devs say a big game update is coming "soon" most likely its coming out not soon or never

I don’t remember them ever making a thread for an update that didn’t end up coming out.
  • Zone!Zone! Member
    My theory is the update will come out whenever they choose to.
    Cords said:

My theory is the update will come out whenever they choose to.

More of when the update is finished and ready to be released.
  • maybe game dies before that...
  • Alv'Alv' Member

You can't make your own mines u can just shortcut to a mine in your overworld

Not sure about that

There is mines stamp at Pixel's overworld spoiler
  • Yes that stamp is a portal to the real mines
    sdgamez3 said:

Yes that stamp is a portal to the real mines

Kewberth said he’s considering private mines with the new update.
  • U said:

sdgamez3 said:

Great another month before the update comes
  • U said:

sdgamez3 said:

private mines = more possible clickers...
  • Clickers?
  • sdgamez3 said:

Clickers?

MACRO. Auto-click.
  • LateCom said:

maybe game dies before that...

Ya know, cc kinda has started to die. There hvnt been lots of players at pens or the lobby mostly nubs and the game is kinda boring now without anything new. Can't da devs just release one part of the update so as to occupy us restless qubees while the good stuff is being dev-ed? Or I'm just spending toooooooooooooooo much time artifact hunting XD
  • LateCom said:

maybe game dies before that...

Ya know, cc kinda has started to die. There hvnt been lots of players at pens or the lobby mostly nubs and the game is kinda boring now without anything new. Can't da devs just release one part of the update so as to occupy us restless qubees while the good stuff is being dev-ed? Or I'm just spending toooooooooooooooo much time artifact hunting XD
    Oh lol r.r
  • Lol