We want some answers Kewberth.

HispanoHispano Member
edited February 2019 in General Chat
so this are the question why all mines in Eden are locked....we can't mine is saying ''You don't have perm'' there are some proof...

We want an answer Kewberth, Cosmic.

@SirKewberth @CosmicCow

Comments

• GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    yep, same.
  • Im sure its getting fixed asap they find out this happened!:o Its V fault he found the old realms xD
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited February 2019
    I’m sorry :o
    NoeNt said:

Im sure its getting fixed asap they find out this happened!:o Its V fault he found the old realms xD

I guess Cosmic.. didn’t realize they created mines at the same time as all the beta realms.
  • This is happening in other worlds too and I am sure we all want answers but not everything makes it into the news. They are not required to tell us what they do and the reasons. All we can hope for is that these type of changes don't cost us too much.
    so yea, #blameV or #blameBZ
  • #blameV he breaked the system >:O
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    The mines in Aspen and Spyre work fine. I'm sure they are working on fixing the others.
    It’s not my fault :c I just reported the realm
  • Some work but not all of them!
    To anybody who is curious.
  • This gonna result in a huge shortage of resources if it's not getting fixed asap.

This gonna result in a huge shortage of resources if it's not getting fixed asap.

It was already fixed
  • Oh nice
  • The mines in Aspen and Spyre work fine. I'm sure they are working on fixing the others.

These overworlds came later so the mines were later then the other mines and beta realms so they weren't effected.

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    fixed - closing
This discussion has been closed.