Sponsored Player Events.

Comments

• So how long do we have after voting to build it? I figured that each one will be EVENTUALLY picked. So I've already started, only because I'm paranoid about getting it done. I mean, if it never gets picked, boo hoo I love it xD, but I don't know if that was answered yet.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    There's no specific time limit, but obviously if all the players see your event is picked and you don't deliver then it will look pretty bad. As for most eventually being picked.. I WOULD NOT count on that. There's quite a few submissions.
  • There's no specific time limit, but obviously if all the players see your event is picked and you don't deliver then it will look pretty bad. As for most eventually being picked.. I WOULD NOT count on that. There's quite a few submissions.

I thought you should have your event done before people vote for it.. so they will have a better idea and you'll know how many Cubits you spent on it before you ask for them. All good :D
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    NoeNt said:

There's no specific time limit, but obviously if all the players see your event is picked and you don't deliver then it will look pretty bad. As for most eventually being picked.. I WOULD NOT count on that. There's quite a few submissions.

I thought you should have your event done before people vote for it.. so they will have a better idea and you'll know how many Cubits you spent on it before you ask for them. All good :D
    Well the point of sponsorship is that players can't afford to create the event or give out prizes so they need to be sponsored to make it happen. Obviously if you can already afford to create the whole event without help and it's something you want to do then you don't really need anyone to vote. You just go out and do it.
  • NoeNt said:

Well the point of sponsorship is that players can't afford to create the event or give out prizes so they need to be sponsored to make it happen. Obviously if you can already afford to create the whole event without help and it's something you want to do then you don't really need anyone to vote. You just go out and do it.
    I see oke !:)
  • Hi anyone online?

The first player voting for sponsored events is up in the events section of the forum. Vote away...
  • administradores y mods hay un chico llamado RadiActivo14 que andaba robando Pets, cuentas y jugadores porfavor investiguen sobre el
  • Sirkewbirth do you still play cubic castle if so I would like to talk to you about stuff an d see you
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Sirkewbirth do you still play cubic castle if so I would like to talk to you about stuff an d see you

Nope, he quit because he doesn’t like his game.

He is open to private messages though.
  • U said:

Sirkewbirth do you still play cubic castle if so I would like to talk to you about stuff an d see you

Nope, he quit because he doesn’t like his game.

He is open to private messages though.
    Lmao
    I do login from time to time and chat with people, but not too much because most of the time I'm on the beta server working on new updates.
  • I played CC for 4 years and I only saw him once - The Hot Hot Hot Course :D

I've NEVER seen SirKew in game :( That's on my bucket list tho, lol

I played CC for 4 years and I only saw him once - The Hot Hot Hot Course :D

He may find you!

He may find you!
    o-o
  • Some guy told me he saw kew today lol.
    Last time I saw him was when he was clearing pixel and luca's tip pig mess.

He may find you!
    o-o

Some guy told me he saw kew today lol.

He may find you!
    o-o

How come I missed it??!?! I always hangout with hoph and Sara lol
  • Sp0_0ky said:

I played CC for 4 years and I only saw him once - The Hot Hot Hot Course :D

He may find you!
    o-o

How come I missed it??!?! I always hangout with hoph and Sara lol
    i CaN't pLaY bECAUSE oF sCHoOl
  • I do login from time to time and chat with people, but not too much because most of the time I'm on the beta server working on new updates.

The closest I've come to seeing you is being just outside the locked portal you were in, a few days ago, maybe you'll remember ???
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited February 2019
    Um can I still submit?? I feel like I'm too late to the party
    Can someone answer my question?? I'm still waiting.......
    Oki NVM I read the comments
    I'm doing this for the sake of not multiposting but are you gonna do this again @SirKewberth ??
    And also if so can we send the event things right now or when you announce it??
  • Eagence said:

This thing seems ended after failures of certain players who not kept their words...
    Just exactly as I said... But I wasn't expecting those people to be these people...

(but who knows maybe I talked too early, so I hope they suprize me but I don't think so)

No sae is almost done with hers
  • So you have to give away at least 50k as prize?
  • Mr.men said:

So you have to give away at least 50k as prize?

The devs will give you 50k to make an event, all of which are spent on building blocks, hollas, etc. The prizes are given in cubits by the devs as well, but 50k is the limit, and you get to decide the amount for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place,...
  • CD87 said:

Mr.men said:

So you have to give away at least 50k as prize?

The devs will give you 50k to make an event, all of which are spent on building blocks, hollas, etc. The prizes are given in cubits by the devs as well, but 50k is the limit, and you get to decide the amount for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place,...
    Thank you CD87 that helps alot!

• No one is answering my question.........
  • sdgamez3 said:

No one is answering my question.........

You'll have to wait until they ask for more entries.
  • Which may be never if people don't finish their events but who knows.
  • 4th set will never come because kewberth gets scammed by such.