New bombs and some suggestions.

WahoooWahooo Member
edited February 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
Dynamite. works just like bombs but take 5 secs and have larger explode range
Heal bombs. they are red bombs that heal people instead of killing them.
mixture of pulse and qbee bombs. They kill and destroy pusle blocks at the same time (cant be placed in mines)
Different kind of nuke. instead of just ebliterating everything, they drop the blocks in the realm.
Nuclear bomb!! >:3 Kills every single person in the realm except the person who placed it. (could be useful for killing players back at the portal to get someone out of a place and cant be placed in mines)
frost bombs? when they explode, everything becomes ice for a small amount of time (maybe 15s)
Bomb features in mines: when placed, other players cant take the bombs, only the person that placed the bomb.
Suggestions that are non explosives:

Lost and fond box probably? when in object vanishes after 20m, instead of vanishing, they re-appear on top of it so objects dont get lost
wall spikes feature. allow players to place spikes on walls and ceilings (mecho spikes, normal spikes, poison spikes)
sentry combos. can let players make a sentry combo. example: seeker+clan sentry (lets clan member enter a seeker sentried door like a clan seeker hunt)
Also, can you make it that when you place a bomb in a mine, players cant take it because it is annoying when people just steal the bombs.

Comments

• I like all of it, and i want sculpty bomb, only bomb pixel

Second, freeze for 15seconds ia way too long, 3seconds is enough for me
  • WahoooWahooo Member
    edited February 2019

I like all of it, and i want sculpty bomb, only bomb pixel

oh, it could be shorter, after all i didnt say 15s, i said maybe 15s so im not exactly sure. it freezes objects and freezes players for a smaller amount of time. Also, what is a sculpty bomb? xP
  • Did anyone else realise that the nuke that just drops items would lag mobile users SO much! All those items just there and dropped would be make more of a lag bomb :/
  • Timberton said:

Did anyone else realise that the nuke that just drops items would lag mobile users SO much! All those items just there and dropped would be make more of a lag bomb :/

Then just don't use the nuke that would drop the items lol.
  • Dynamite hmm where have i heard that before?
  • This is not Fortnite.
  • I like all of it, and i want sculpty bomb, only bomb pixel

oh, it could be shorter, after all i didnt say 15s, i said maybe 15s so im not exactly sure. it freezes objects and freezes players for a smaller amount of time. Also, what is a sculpty bomb? xP
    Sculpty bomb (suggest in the past) :

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/24107/sculpty-bombs#latest