Remove "Appear Offline To Friends" Feature Please CLOSE THIS DISCUSSION!

Fluffy BlocksFluffy Blocks Member
edited March 2019 in Help Requests
This latest feature that have been added to the game made me so sick and enough of it. My friends are avoiding me easily just with a click/touch on the screen (appear offline). In this year, I made so many mistakes that makes my friends in Cubic Castles very mad of me and starting to avoiding me, they avoided me by appear offline to friends. It maybe USEFUL for some people who are avoiding for scams when mining or so, but for me, it isn't that important and I really pleased for this feature to be removed in the future. It helped me so much and made my day if this feature removed, Thanks for reading! ^^

You can share your opinions in the comment, I don't mind, just don't made me guilty ;w;!

Comments

• SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited February 2019
    I agree,it is good in some cases but what if everyone just turns that on? What's the point of friending people if you can't teleport to them,talk to them..? And it just allows a lot for people to secretly be on or something and have noone know it,which i believe causes more bad things than good.

Either completely removing this or changing it for a "disable teleports" button would be a lot better.
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited February 2019
    So they're just gonna remove a feature most of game loves because one person doesn't like it??
  • Well if they avoid you, you should respect that cuz if you dont you will end getting unfriended aswell..
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    If someone wishes to remain invisible for whatever reason then, as said above, we should respect that. You can't force another person to hang out with you against their will, that wouldn't be so nice.
  • how about changing the invis mode to be unable to tp
    also its pretty easy to find someone on offline mode...
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
  • I friend everyone now. You know why? Because I can get away when I need to. Before, I couldnt even catch a break in-game. People bothered me constantly with selling items, mining requests etc. I am happy I can use my offline switch for an hour or two at a time when I want to build. If you didnt leave me alone before, I just unfriended you and banned you. This feature allows me to keep everyone added. Some people just want privacy. I get some people are lonely and are bored without friends online, but plenty of people play this game still and its not that difficult to find someone to talk to.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    " I made so many mistakes that makes my friends in Cubic Castles very mad of me and starting to avoiding me, "

This is clearly your problem/ Why don't treat your friends better.
    Seems if we reverted back, they'd just delete you anyway.
  • No thanks. -1
  • LateCom said:

how about changing the invis mode to be unable to tp
    also its pretty easy to find someone on offline mode...

This can be a thing too, but not removing the offline mode.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited February 2019
    gdog said:

" I made so many mistakes that makes my friends in Cubic Castles very mad of me and starting to avoiding me, "

This is clearly your problem/ Why don't treat your friends better.
    Seems if we reverted back, they'd just delete you anyway.

Agree
  • -1, I like the offline mode.
  • I really like th offline mode, it is -1 for me. If anything, maybe an "offline mode" and "dont disturb" mode could be added, but I dont want the feature removed.
    I appear offline 90% of the time I’m online. But I agree with others, it’s should show you online but say ‘unable to teleport’ when somebody tried to teleport to you.
  • To get this whole issue fixed, we should really just be displayed as orange in the friends list as "busy"
    Liberated said:

To get this whole issue fixed, we should really just be displayed as orange in the friends list as "busy"

You are a genius. +1
  • U said:

Liberated said:

To get this whole issue fixed, we should really just be displayed as orange in the friends list as "busy"

You are a genius. +1
    +1 for that!
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Doesn't really solve the issue though does it.
    He wants to tp to people who don't want to be tpd to.

I don't see removing a feature and replacing it with a less good one as an improvement.
    Maybe add the function to appear busy as another option and leave the appear offline as it is.

Still this won't solve the op's issue. But i'm not sure anything will tbh.
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited February 2019
    1-
    Offline mode is great if you don't have friends because you offended them, well that's your problem
    Also how do you know that they are in appear offline?? Maybe they just quit
     ̄\_(ツ)_/ ̄
    offline mode is great for youtubers or anyone who needs some alone time :p
  • I love offline mode it's great for taking breaks from people who always are tping to you. The only reason you want this removed is because you didn't respect your friends privacy and/or made them mad. -1
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited February 2019
    I would prefer an "unavailable mode"
  • U said:

Liberated said:

You are a genius. +1
    +1 for that!
    ^
  • U said:

Liberated said:

You are a genius. +1
    +1 for that!
    ^
    I think it should say, "Unavailable." That would make more sense.
  • yeah...so everyone will start again to tp to you just for ask if you buy/sell anything
This discussion has been closed.