Are you tired of people gjving you thier warps in the lobby?

I think we need a new block that disables people giving each other stuff, but you could trade with cash register and /trade.
Whimsical suggested that it should be an opition for every realm. What do you think?

Comments

• LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited February 2019
    I actually love getting warps to shops to be honest.
  • ^
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited February 2019
    I think you misunderstood me, I don't think it should be something that effects everyone the same way like a block or realm setting. Maybe it could be something you set in your profile settings so each person can decide if they want warp food or junk people are trying to pass to them. Sometimes it's fun to discover new places with the warp you get in the lobby, other times it's a pain to find yourself loaded down in warp food and junk that you can't get rid of. Maybe something as simple as a trashcan in the lobby would solve a lot of the problem though.
  • WahoooWahooo Member
    edited February 2019
    Liberated said:

I actually love getting warps to shops to be honest.

yeah me too. i only hate it when they give us trash or warps that just go to places with no shops or it went to a removed place.
  • Maybe something as simple as a trashcan in the lobby would solve a lot of the problem though.

I think this suggestion might be a better yet simple alternative.

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    I just pass them on to someone else and then leave the lobby.
  • I think it's kind of nice to receive warp crunches, because I usually end up checking out the shops and buying something there..
    But when they jam pack my inventory to the point where my inventory is at the red line, it kind of gets annoying....

Maybe we should be able to know who gave us the warp crunches? Not really just for warp crunches, but for all items that we receive out of nowhere. I remember someone just crammed a bunch of tree leaves and tree logs in my inventory before. Something like a popup that says "------- gave you 7 Mannequins" would be nice so we could tell the person to stop or something..
  • People probably dump stuff on you because they removed littering from the lobbies
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited February 2019
    Sarco said:

People probably dump stuff on you because they removed littering from the lobbies

They removed it for:
    1. Players made inappropriate images out of dropped items on the lobby.
    2. Spamming
    3. People would not throw their rares and slam around yelling about it, then disconnect. Oops.

I'm glad they added a no littering block.
    Getting my inventory filled with warp crunch every time I go in the lobby is a little annoying though.