Sid's Bugs/ Issues List (Updated: 03/06/2019)

SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
edited October 2019 in Bug Reports
A list of bugs, issues and suggestions that I will update as I come across any. I have marked each with the appropriate tags - Bug, Issue or Suggestion.

Cows: (Bug) Still bugged, require you to be in the realm for x amount of time before the milk icon above their heads will appear. Sometimes the icon will then disappear before you harvest them, forcing you to wait another day or so. (If you AFK near the cows and come back after some time, all milk gets collected)

Chickens: (Bug) Chickens are a little buggy; they require you to enter the room frequently in order for them to produce eggs, sometimes simply leaving and re-entering forces ~2 chickens to pop out their eggs. Often if I don't play for a long time, I return to the game to find 0 eggs have been produced (again, sometimes re-entering will make 10 chickens pop out around 2 eggs)

Crop Prices:
(Issue) Doesn't currently make a huge amount of sense, corn is currently the most economical to grow, but shouldn't it be wheat? Not sure if this is intended.
(The cost of better crops ramps up faster than the recube return)

Crops W/ Stamp: (Issue) Crops withering with a stamp needs to be removed or some kind of warning in place. I am the kind of clumsy person to put 50,000+ recubes worth of fairy crops in a storage realm forgetting there is a stamp.

Valentine Letters: (Issue) Not sure if these have/ will be fixed but if you drop them anyone can pick them up, for this reason they can't be sold in vends. (If this is intention I really think you should consider changing it or give ample warning to someone attempting to drop it!)

Tip Piggy: (Issue) You can't type in more than 5 numbers so trying to store more than 100k requires using the slider.

Bubbling Cauldron: (Bug) Invisible when you are trying to place the item, also has no highlight when you then attempt to pick the item back up.

Cut-Matic: (Bug) Unsure how this works, far too time consuming without admin power to test this. Will often craft the last block again regardless of which you select (something to do with the table not updating as you put dyes in perhaps?) Fixed by taking all dye out the table to reset it.

Pixel Sculpty Blocks: (Bug) Attempting to shape these too fast will result in the wrong mini-block being removed, despite which mini-block was highlighted. Very easily re-produced though I doubt easily fixed.

Recube Bin: (Issue) Now an irrelevant item but can still be used, recube return for hats is now completely disproportionate in comparison to farming.

Vends: (Suggestion) Splitting items to put into vends is incredibly tedious and a better system is badly needed considering how big vend trading is in this game. (An ability for the vend to automatically split items/ a special vend that only sells singular items like a prize machine etc)

Telefood Bumpers: (Suggestion) When you need a bunch of food from a bumper it is quite tedious, I feel like a pop up would be better than the forced timer between food dispensing, "Are you sure you want to collect telefood from this bumper" This would also fix the issue with those people who use accelo's/ other tricks to force you to hit their bumper.

Stamps: (Suggestion) There should be an easy UI for stamps in realms/rooms. Could be opened similar to the Outfit UI, (within realm setup?) showing only 1 slot (for the stamp) This would also allow the removal of stamps without needing another. Would be useful if doors also had this functionality but with 2 slots (for the sentry as well)

Mossy Tree Trunk: (Issue) Breaking these does not tear the entire tree down as all other trunks do.

Crude Signpost: (Issue) Generally, items placed are always facing towards you, this signpost faces the opposite direction making it slightly annoying to place.

Pets AI Bug: (Bug) AI bugs out when you are standing on a free standing floor (no blocks beneath) The pet will do a very strange rapid dance shake in specific spots.

Pet AI Stuck: (Issue) Pet's get stuck very easily making them not so good for hunting cave art etc. (especially in mountain mines where they get stuck almost instantly)

Slime-inna-box: (Bug) AI Still bugged, 90% of the time they just sit there on their box and do nothing, noticed this a lot after doing the quest pack again, some quests were very easy without slimes hassling you.

Pet Deaths: (Issue) When trying to level up your pets it is very frustrating when they keep dying when working with dangerous materials (with which there is a lot) This needs to be changed as re-logging being the easiest way to get your pet back is a bad game choice.

Player Pathing: (Issue) When building and the player pathing takes over (Your character moves/ jumps when trying to build a block just out of reach) The pathing does not take into account dangerous blocks. This is most noticable when mining oil as you often jump straight into the oil taking damage. (When you die in a mine you get sent to the entrance with all your resources left for someone else to enjoy...)

Hollawarps: (Issue) If you click a hollawarp but the realm is full, you can no longer try that hollawarp again (Maybe this is intentional, not sure what affect a bunch of people spam clicking the warp would have, if any)

Cubic Store Price Update: (Bug) If you have the 10% off perk, the prices do not adjust accordingly when you click to purchase an item (The pop up box that says "are you sure you want to spend xxx")

Cubic Store Charge: (Bug) With the 10% off perk you will still need the exact amount of cubits to purchase an item, the discount only applies afterwards it seems.

Level up: (Issue) Please remove/ change/ reduce volume of the sound that pops up. It gives me and many others a heart attack every time, even when you know it's coming...

Path Of The Cube: (Issue) Not sure why the quest seems to officially require you to take a gold block, but this doesn't actually seem to be necessary.

Recube Button: (Suggestion) Very small QOL improvement, if you click on the recube icon, as opposed to the cubit icon, it should take you to the recube section of the store (I believe it used to)

Holiday Packs: (Suggestion) I think it would be better to keep all the holiday packs in for the same amount of time and put a from and too date on the pack icon. If Kew would be worried about forgetting/ busy etc then couldn't it be set up to be removed automatically? Either way this is usually the norm for these kinds of packs in MMO's.

Slamming: (Issue) The jump slam being perma on by default actually makes it a bit more difficult to complete some parkours, especially if it involves jumping from water blocks. More rarely a slam in a body of water forces you to sink immediately to the bottom. Maybe the ability to toggle the slam off/ on would be useful.

Pet Food Time: (Suggestion) A countdown of time left would be useful, could be shown with the pet's level in the top left.

Pet Feeding:(Bug) When a pet needs to be re-fed you must leave the room or re-log until it will let you know, I was building for a long time and wasted a lot of XP until I noticed this.

Car Sound Bug: (Bug) Often after driving a car around the sound will bug and be forced on repeat. Fixed by closing down the game.

Comments

• Neato
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited February 2019
    Corn produces more than wheat because you have to work more for it.
    If you have the car noises repeatedly just place that car back down. If you have the sled noise, place down a sled.
    It is annoying and I wish it would be fixed.
    For storing more than 99999c in a pig put 99999 in, jump up, and the access the pig to put in more.
    Cool list btw :)

• For storing more than 99999c in a pig put 99999 in, jump up, and the access the pig to put in more.

Im pretty sure he meant cash register aswell with the piggy tip, which i agree it must get increased.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited February 2019
    NoeNt said:

For storing more than 99999c in a pig put 99999 in, jump up, and the access the pig to put in more.

Im pretty sure he meant cash register aswell with the piggy tip, which i agree it must get increased.
    The fact that you cannot put over 100k makes sense, we don't need people accidentally selling ramms for 100k instead of 1m just because they counted wrong.
    The tip pig should be changed though.
    Since we have to use the slider you cannot just quickly just replace hundreds of thousands with a few thousand for those people who don't read.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

NoeNt said:

The fact that you cannot put over 100k makes sense, we don't need people accidentally selling ramms for 100k instead of 1m just because they counted wrong.
    Since we have to use the slider you cannot just quickly just replace hundreds of thousands with a few thousand for those people who don't read.
    Having over a million in general is broken. You can’t even see two digits of your cubits when you have a million because it goes off the screen.
  • NoeNt said:

Well if somebody is silly enough to do that and cannot count the ZEROS then im out of here. :)
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Also in the Cubit Store, you actually need the exact cubits even though you have the 10% off thing.
    Like for example; You're buying a wing pack for 750c, with a 10% discount, which is -75.
    So 685c is required, but you still can't buy it unless you have 750c not between 685-749c.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    edited February 2019
    Updated With The Following:

Crops W/ Stamp - Crops withering with a stamp needs to be removed or some kind of warning in place. I am the kind of clumsy person to put 50,000+ recubes worth of fairy crops in storage realm forgetting there is a stamp.

Stamps - There should be an easy UI for stamps in realms/rooms. Could be opened similar to the Outfit UI, (within realm setup?) showing only 1 slot (for the stamp) This would also allow the removal of stamps without needing another. Would be useful if doors also had this functionality though not as important.

Pet AI - Pet's get stuck very easily making them not so good for hunting cave art etc. (especially in mountain mines where they get stuck almost instantly)

Pet Food Time- A countdown of time left would be useful, could be shown with the pet's level in the top left.

Mossy Tree Trunk - Breaking these does not tear the entire tree down as all other trunks do.

Crude Signpost - Generally, items placed are always facing towards you, this signpost faces the opposite direction making it slightly annoying to place.

Cubic Store Charge - With the 10% off perk you will still need the exact amount of cubits to purchase an item, the discount only applies afterwards it seems.
  • I agree with most of these. +1
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    edited October 2019
    bump, 4 months later and all issues still relevant.

also added the following:

- Pet Deaths - When trying to level up your pets it is very frustrating when they keep dying when working with dangerous materials (with which there is a lot) This needs to be changed as re-logging being the easiest way to get your pet back is a bad game choice.

- Pet Feeding - When a pet needs to be re-fed you must leave the room or re-log until it will let you know, I was building for a long time and wasted a lot of XP until I noticed this.

- Player Pathing - When building and the player pathing takes over (Your character moves/ jumps when trying to build a block just out of reach) The pathing does not take into account dangerous blocks. This is most noticable when mining oil as you often jump straight into the oil taking damage. (When you die in a mine you get sent to the entrance with all your resources left for someone else to enjoy...)
  • Siddd said:

This is most noticable when mining oil as you often jump straight into the oil taking damage. (When you die in a mine you get sent to the entrance with all your resources left for someone else to enjoy...)

Have experienced this so much times it became annoying and ended up buying oil instead. Perhaps, when player pathing takes over, the system should check whether or not the block on the sides, beneath or above the Qbee can cause damage.