Holla Sugestion?

lsabellelsabelle Member
edited February 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
Lots of people waste hollas by accident by saying holla at the start of their sentences, so I think that if you put holla at the start it should say something like, "Are you sure you want to holla?" Or something like that :3

Comments

• BuckaroooBuckarooo Member
    edited February 2019
    They should just turn hollas into hollawarps automatically when you say "Holla" and remove message hollas to stop spam chat or discussions on hollas. Probably won't stop it but control it a little
  • +1 , I suggest this b4
  • lepidopteristlepidopterist Member
    edited February 2019

They should just turn hollas into hollawarps automatically when you say "Holla" and remove message hollas to stop spam chat or discussions on hollas. Probably won't stop it but control it a little

Ah, Ive thought about this in my head before, and have argued with myself as to whether this is good or not. Ive decided it wasnt. Simply because that would take away the purpose of having the option of only being able to say "holla". If people only want qbees to come to their realm who are interested in what their offer is, or if they only want people to come hangout with them, they dont have to hollawarp, and just have to say their realm name. I think there should be a conformation, or editing popup. It would show you what the holla (or hollawarp) would look like in the chat. It will also give you the option to:
    -Set as Hollawarp [insert a description telling that any qbee could come to where you hollad]
    -Set as Holla [insert description telling that qbees will only be able to veiw your message]
    -Cancel and Save
    -Cancel
    *The "cancel and Save" option would get rid of the problem you run into when you accidently say "holla" or "hollawarp" at the beginning of a sentence, when you only wanted to chat like regular.*
  • They should just turn hollas into hollawarps automatically when you say "Holla" and remove message hollas to stop spam chat or discussions on hollas. Probably won't stop it but control it a little

Ah, Ive thought about this in my head before, and have argued with myself as to whether this is good or not. Ive decided it wasnt. Simply because that would take away the purpose of having the option of only being able to say "holla". If people only want qbees to come to their realm who are interested in what their offer is, or if they only want people to come hangout with them, they dont have to hollawarp, and just have to say their realm name. I think there should be a conformation, or editing popup. It would show you what the holla (or hollawarp) would look like in the chat. It will also give you the option to:
    -Set as Hollawarp [insert a description telling that any qbee could come to where you hollad]
    -Set as Holla [insert description telling that qbees will only be able to veiw your message]
    -Cancel and Save
    -Cancel
    *The "cancel and Save" option would get rid of the problem you run into when you accidently say "holla" or "hollawarp" at the beginning of a sentence, when you only wanted to chat like regular.*
    A high percentage of the time, when someone hollas about hanging out, no one would go unless they say something about giveaways
  • They should just turn hollas into hollawarps automatically when you say "Holla" and remove message hollas to stop spam chat or discussions on hollas. Probably won't stop it but control it a little

-Cancel and Save
    -Cancel
    A high percentage of the time, when someone hollas about hanging out, no one would go unless they say something about giveaways
    Well the ppl that do go will care more then
  • U cud make holla and hollawarp separate thingy-s in the c store maybe 1k each? Idk
  • +1 Agreed.

-Cancel and Save
    -Cancel
    *The "cancel and Save" option would get rid of the problem you run into when you accidently say "holla" or "hollawarp" at the beginning of a sentence, when you only wanted to chat like regular.*</blockquote
    I like that
  • Lots of people waste hollas by accident by saying holla at the start of their sentences, so I think that if you put holla at the start it should say something like, "Are you sure you want to holla?" Or something like that :3

I agree with this I accidentally put in holla but I ment a hollawarp!!

:(( Kinda sad
  • Lots of people waste hollas by accident by saying holla at the start of their sentences, so I think that if you put holla at the start it should say something like, "Are you sure you want to holla?" Or something like that :3

+1

I feel bad for people that accidentally put 'holla' at the beginning of their messages by accident... I've seen it happen to A LOT of players and it doesn't make sense when they holla it (I remember someone saying "holla said 10" and they accidentally holla'd "said 10") lksjafkasf
    I've thought about suggesting that holla-ing should be a command (so you would have to type "/holla" to make a holla) that way, people don't accidentally waste hollas, but I think your idea is better