~☆ Alvin's Summer Suggestions☆~

Alv'Alv' Member
edited November 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
Note : Don't complain if you think I copy ur idea, we might have same ideas.
[Canceled = Added]

Blocks :

Surfboard - Sir Beckley
Seashells (More Colours, Design)
Picnic Carpet
Tiny Flag (Which On SandCastles)
Beach Ball (Deco)
Beach Noodle (Its not food)
Beach VolleyBall Net
Ship Toy
Swimming Ring
Mermaid Statue
Lounge Chair
Pineapple Juice
Lemonade
Pink Lemonade
Giant Stone
Picnic Basket
Tiki Torch
Hibiscus
Hibiscus Chair

Outfits :

Fruit Hat
Straw Hat
Rainbow Umbrella (Hold)
Shorts (Just like pants, but show half ur leg)
Black Sunglasses (Maybe like B) this)
Hawaiian Floral Crown
Hibiscus Floral Crown

Others :

Banana (As Usual, Nothing Special)
Grapes
Apple
Oranges
Summer Dog (Dog with Sunglasses xD)
Boat (We can drive it on water :O)

Comments

• -.- if you going to take ideas atleast give credit to the original designer's
    Aka my surfboard idea
  • -.- if you going to take ideas atleast give credit to the original designer's
    Aka my surfboard idea

Didn't saw that... and read the note pls .-.
  • So many ppl have suggested a boat. That would absolutely ruin the entire point of the water block, and ppl who didn't have boats would suffer. lol
  • Bump, More deco, new pet
  • But when you posted the crab idea with illustrations first ***dab intensifies****
    Also if you can you have permission to add my illustrations :>
  • 'Gold' said:

So many ppl have suggested a boat. That would absolutely ruin the entire point of the water block, and ppl who didn't have boats would suffer. lol

I would just like a boat on a board with wheels like the ones you see on the street being dragged by a truck
  • 'Gold' said:

So many ppl have suggested a boat. That would absolutely ruin the entire point of the water block, and ppl who didn't have boats would suffer. lol

I would just like a boat on a board with wheels like the ones you see on the street being dragged by a truck
    Ehh don't multi-post, + Crab pet me and joy have this idea at uhhhh last year XD, and turtle is so cute thats why I added it
  • I would love a Tortoise pet (ik the thing says Turtle but I like tortoises more XD) I imagive it walking around with it's stubby lil legs :D
  • Timberton said:

I would love a Tortoise pet (ik the thing says Turtle but I like tortoises more XD) I imagive it walking around with it's stubby lil legs :D

Cuz turtle suit for beach
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Bump, added more underwater items
  • PartyParty Member
    We already have a beach ball idk why it would need to be place able and we already have straw hats aka farmers hat.
  • I ment surfboard backpack not a block
    +1
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Bump
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Bump, added fruits and hibiscus stuffs
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Bump, next is summer
  • Bump, check on Beach themed, im gonna go to school, when im back ill write about Under The Sea themed like how SirKewberth mentioned!
  • the rainbow umb o.0
  • I will move "Underwater" to new discussion