what were your favorite patched glitches?

say what your favourite *PATCHED* glitches were from the past!

my list:

long pet names glitch (2018)
door glitch
lag glitch (crashed everyone in the server)

and i have one more but the creator of it would rather not say what it was xD

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Nametag mask
  • /mod
  • The glitch where in a realm that you don’t have perms in when you tried to place a block it vanished after a second but in the split second you could jump on it and get a boost ( was better when you could do it with accellos but then accellos got patched and then the whole thing aswell )
  • The Long name for players thing fixed. The spaces after your name. :) that was great
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Nametag Mask. I still miss mine..
  • The glitch where in a realm that you don’t have perms in when you tried to place a block it vanished after a second but in the split second you could jump on it and get a boost ( was better when you could do it with accellos but then accellos got patched and then the whole thing aswell )

There was one i knew that let you place blocks in realms like accelos and they stayed there untill you left the realm.
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    Door bug and car glitch with jumping up walls, I used the later often to get up on top of my builds instead of using scaffolding.... but I also liked the invisibility and invincibility bug that was short lived though I knew it wasn’t meant to last.
  • im favorite glitch would be /admin or the hat jump glitch
  • probably acello glitch :3
  • Jumping hat glitch (whatever it was called xD)
  • Accelloring glitch tbh. It was super cool, and we didn't use it for cheating, just jumping around when in Grace's realm. Buuuutttttttt, others had different goals in CC, one of them being to win events by cheating. So that was unfortunate.
  • /mod or the one i made which made your player freeze in death animation

What did the /mod or /admin glitch give you?

The tag i guess.
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited February 2019
    Not really a bug, but I really miss being able to jump up walls with cars. It was so handy and useful, especially when building. Now cars have been "fixed" (broken) so that it's really hard to get in your car. If even one corner of it is touching a block, you can't jump into it. Even decorations prevent you from jumping in. It's frustrating and it's a hassle that was created to "fix" something that wasn't really a problem in the first place. People jumping up your walls? Place a Pedestrians Only block. Problem solved.
    JackFury said:

Not really a bug, but I really miss being able to jump up walls with cars. It was so handy and useful, especially when building. Now cars have been "fixed" (broken) so that it's really hard to get in your car. If even one corner of it is touching a block, you can't jump into it. Even decorations prevent you from jumping in. It's frustrating and it's a hassle that was created to "fix" something that wasn't really a problem in the first place. People jumping up your walls? Place a Pedestrians Only block. Problem solved.

And if people want to use cars the right way in the realm?
  • U said:

JackFury said:

And if people want to use cars the right way in the realm?
    It makes it harder. Like I said, the slightest obstruction will prevent you from jumping in.
  • 1) Relog Jump
    2) Nametag Mask
    3) Robe Duplication
    4) Hat-Switch Jump
    5/6) 310 character username, Long space username
    7) 1-2 character username
    8) Wrong-warp respawns after relog
    9) Developer room to end of all quest parkours accessible through Red Course
    10) 310 character pet name

Honorable mention: Speedhacking — not a bug, but amazing nonetheless

The tag i guess.

Didn’t give you the tag. That’s not even the command to activate the tag as moderator. The command was useless and didn’t do anything. So it was removed from the game. Don’t know to much of it’s past.. But as he said would stop players in animation. Included all players
  • Pious said:

1) Relog Jump
    2) Nametag Mask
    3) Robe Duplication
    4) Hat-Switch Jump
    5/6) 310 character username, Long space username
    7) 1-2 character username
    8) Wrong-warp respawns after relog
    9) Developer room to end of all quest parkours accessible through Red Course
    10) 310 character pet name

Honorable mention: Speedhacking — not a bug, but amazing nonetheless

What's speed hacking?
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I miss Bouncy Block elevators. I mean, I guess we can still do that with Note Blocks but the Bouncy Blocks were more fun.
  • Deed Named item. and pets named item

Invisible Duplication block..

AND Robe Duplication..
    (i got alot of this but i did giveaway with it :P)
  • a block glitch when you were able to place a random block when getting ready to place a block, you select a non placeable object and creates a random block. im pretty sure it worked with mobile
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Perk rerolling when you leveled up.
    By going thru a door or changing realms you'd get 3 different perks.
    You could rinse and repeat til you got the perk you wanted.
    gdog said:

At least that’s still a thing with farming levels.
  • gdog said:

Yes! I’d forgotten this one. How convienent it was having Mining 2 on a new character from the start.
  • Deed Named item. and pets named item

AND Robe Duplication..

I still have a couple of plasms named item lol - not completely rid of but yeh

When u typed it, it would lag the game and let it look like u teleported to different spots to others that watched you. Type /mod, walk, bam done
    Geezer said:

Deed Named item. and pets named item

AND Robe Duplication..

I still have a couple of plasms named item lol - not completely rid of but yeh
    I have a cat, dog, chicks, plasm, Wuvva pig, Turkey, snowman, and reindeer called item. :)
  • The door glitch!