Non-stop sending friend request BOT

HafwenHafwen Member
edited February 2019 in General Chat
D Hacker won't stop sending friend requests to all players. First, Roblox was invaded with bots, and now Cubic Castles! I don't wanna lose Cubic Castles! Take action please!
(Idk what category to put this report)

Comments

• I KNOW, this is kept sending me request too.
  • TimbertonTimberton Member
    edited February 2019
    Lol Minighost used to do this,still does,now he/she renamed them self to Rms5_loi ....and won't stop...everyone is annoyed by this,but nothing can be done.I asked a mod about it a while ago and they said to ignore the player and turn my friend requests off.but that chased CC to not even show the usernames of ppl that were not my friends lol so...idk
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Timberton said:

Lol Minighost used to do this,still does,now he/she renamed them self to Rms5_loi ....and won't stop...everyone is annoyed by this,but nothing can be done.I asked a mod about it a while ago and they said to ignore the player and turn my friend requests off.but that chased CC to not even show the usernames of ppl that were not my friends lol so...idk

You want your parental controls set like this

That will only block friend requests and nothing else.
  • you dont need a "bot" to do this. an autoclicker has the same effect.
    you could even send fr's faster than someone could deny them. you could even send one per 50 ms give or take if you wanted. imagine that. there'd be no escape
    not saying anyone should do this. just saying it's not a bot. he's just afk on a pc with his autoclicker firing away
  • gdog said:

Timberton said:

You want your parental controls set like this

That will only block friend requests and nothing else.
    Oh lol, why didn't I think of this? Thanks anyways!
  • ^ leads to a lonely life
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Leave the lobby. You will stop receiving requests
  • lucaaa795 said:

Leave the lobby. You will stop receiving requests

yes. or add them. that works too. :p