Superxtreme

Recent Drawings
Ram Anthropomorphism

Ram Anthropomorphism II

Hope everyone enjoyed my artwork :3

Comments

• At least you can draw. My stick man looks like an Anorexic pole
  • At least you can draw. My stick man looks like an Anorexic pole

I bet you can be a good drawer if you practice a lot. I was really bad at drawing 3 years ago, now I am better than before cause I have a passion for art and I practiced drawing almost every day.
    Soo.. yeah practice is the key C:
  • OMG T.T May I just ask what kind of app/software do you use? and also do you use drawing tab?

I dont really have any interest in digital art but I feel like I must also learn how to do it :< btw your artwork is extremely amazing !
  • Kurt... said:

OMG T.T May I just ask what kind of app/software do you use? and also do you use drawing tab?

I dont really have any interest in digital art but I feel like I must also learn how to do it :< btw your artwork is extremely amazing !

I used to draw with photoshop, however, it was expensive for me to pay $10 every month, so I bought Clip Studio Paint which costs about $50 to buy the software. If you don't want to spend money on those software, I recommend either Krita or MedibangPaint Pro.

Yes, I do use Wacom Intuos Pro, which I got as a gift for my birthday. It took me like 2 years to familiarize with drawing tablets tho x.x

Also, thank you for checking my artwork, I really appreciate it :D
  • How do you add pictures like yours? I'm stressed figuring out how XD But, OH MY GOODNESS! I LOVE YOUR DRAWINGS!!! ❤❤❤
  • Thanks for looking at my artwork :3
    Did you mean the format I used in my gallery? If that was your question I'd recommend you to quote my thread and look for the format for it (It's basically what I did xd)
    Old Drawings
    Superxtreme

Here is one of my example that you can quote then copy and paste. You just have to change the title and the image URL address.

Also, Your art is awesome and cute! <3, I wish can draw outlines like you do ;-;
  • HafwenHafwen Member
    edited February 2019
    *Ram* said:

Thanks for looking at my artwork :3
    Did you mean the format I used in my gallery? If that was your question I'd recommend you to quote my thread and look for the format for it (It's basically what I did xd)

Old Drawings
    Superxtreme

Here is one of my example that you can quote then copy and paste. You just have to change the title and the image URL address.

Also, Your art is awesome and cute!

So I just basically copy the URL and paste it?

I don't get it XD Pm me maybe?
  • Woah