Comments

• Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited January 2019
    Log_er said:

Piratax10 said:

Log_er said:

Piratax10 said:

Log_er said:

Hey anyone know how to unzip the Mac os x cubic file? I only understand Windows and I'm trying to get cc to run for my sister. She has a really old version of mac os x >_<</p>

1. i didn't really understand the first question, are you trying to un-zip the CubicCastlesMac.zip file? if that is the case, just double-click the file to un-zip it, if that does not work, then right-click, open with, and press "compression utility" IF that doesn't work either, search "compression utility" on spotlight (the magnifying glass on top-right screen)
    IF you are trying to look inside "Cubic", right click it and press show "show package's content"
    IF i still didn't understand your question, send a picture please ._.

2. what is your mac's version? i have tried to play cc on mac snow leopard (10.6) before and it didn't work, so if it is older than that, it will probably not work.

Note: i did translate "compression utility" from portuguese to english, it may be called another name...
    Mac os x 10.6.8

Lol this is why I prefer windows
    no problem i guess?

pfft...
    Idk

This is why I'll never buy an Apple laptop. Windows is way better for gaming
    imacs/macbooks weren't made for gaming lol (yet you can play many windows games with apps like wine or crossover).

also, it isn't apple's fault you can't play cc on 10.6, you can't play cc on windows xp either! (windows xp is the equivalent to 10.6).
  • Piratax10 said:

Log_er said:

Piratax10 said:

Log_er said:

Piratax10 said:

Log_er said:

Hey anyone know how to unzip the Mac os x cubic file? I only understand Windows and I'm trying to get cc to run for my sister. She has a really old version of mac os x >_<</p>

1. i didn't really understand the first question, are you trying to un-zip the CubicCastlesMac.zip file? if that is the case, just double-click the file to un-zip it, if that does not work, then right-click, open with, and press "compression utility" IF that doesn't work either, search "compression utility" on spotlight (the magnifying glass on top-right screen)
    IF you are trying to look inside "Cubic", right click it and press show "show package's content"
    IF i still didn't understand your question, send a picture please ._.

2. what is your mac's version? i have tried to play cc on mac snow leopard (10.6) before and it didn't work, so if it is older than that, it will probably not work.

Note: i did translate "compression utility" from portuguese to english, it may be called another name...
    Mac os x 10.6.8

Lol this is why I prefer windows
    no problem i guess?

pfft...
    Idk

This is why I'll never buy an Apple laptop. Windows is way better for gaming
    also, it isn't apple's fault you can't play cc on 10.6, you can't play cc on windows xp either! (windows xp is the equivalent to 10.6).
    I know :/
  • This commentsection has became a mess xD
  • Azsimuth said:

As you know, i play on my phone, and its soo bad! Its laggy, harder to controll, more complicated, and on my pc i can't play because it's only avalable on Steam, and my brother really hates Steam for a number of reasons, but im not here about to complain about Steam. I want to ask for a SAFE alt website where i can download the newest version of the game, without Steam.

I mean whats the deal with creating a steam account? You brother doesn't need to play cc? Now does he? Do you want to play CC, because if so just get a steam account.
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited February 2019
    Get one of those windows 10 things which come with a built in playstore
  • Steam isn't even a virus. It's a platform.
  • sdgamez3 said:

I tried that one... CC is not in Microsoft store. but thanks

• Means your brother is plain and simple paranoic lol
  • Azsimuth said:

sdgamez3 said:

I tried that one... CC is not in Microsoft store. but thanks
    Ikr, they should add cc in microsoft store.
  • lucaaa795 said:

They terminated the support for the windows standalone version due to time spent coding that version as well.

^
  • I can almost see your brother in a room with stuff like "steam is bad" and "I prefer water vapours" written on the wall muttering: "no no get away from me steam GET AWAY!!!! Steam?! Hahhhahahah there's no such thing, im not scared of scream hehehe I'm not scared,,STEAM IS WATCHING ME AAARRRGGHHHHH!!!!"
    XD no offence to u or ur bro