New Player Support

AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
edited February 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
I knew from fact that new players don't know what to do or how to start in CC. I heard the starter realm used to be a LOT bigger than what we have now. Why not bring that back? Or players should get starting 500C? Put only for FIRST accaunt so it can'be abused. What do you think?

Comments

  • UU Member
    Add 500c to ever starter account, and thousands of alts will be made. Make the realm bigger again, alts will be created instead of buying new realms.
  • Azsimuth said:

    I knew from fact that new players don't know what to do or how to start in CC. I heard the starter realm used to be a LOT bigger than what we have now. Why not bring that back? Or players should get starting 500C? Put only for accaunt so it can'be abused. What do you think?

    The 500c thing is terrible. People would abuse it. The realm thing. Im not 100% sure why they made the starter realms smaller, but there was of course a reason.
  • I thought they reduced size due to lag or the amount of time a castle would stay in the overworld
  • Sarco said:

    I thought they reduced size due to lag or the amount of time a castle would stay in the overworld

    Or because they made realms more expensive BUT WHY DID THEY DO THAT? xD
  • Guys you missederstud, but i agree i wrote it wrong "Put only for accaunt so it can'be abused." Its corrected: Put only for FIRST accaunt so it can'be abused.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Azsimuth said:

    Guys you missederstud, but i agree i wrote it wrong "Put only for accaunt so it can'be abused." Its corrected: Put only for FIRST accaunt so it can'be abused.

    VPNS.. etc it would be abused
  • No c but I do miss the 30x30 realms.
  • Sarco said:

    I thought they reduced size due to lag or the amount of time a castle would stay in the overworld

    No, even I used to just buy a portal for 250c and make a new realm to not waste c.
Sign In or Register to comment.