Survive :^3

This game is pretty much the opposite of "corrupt a wish".
In this game you have to imagine a risky or dangerous situation and the person that comments below has to think of a way to survive and then create another dangerous situation.
Ex:
Player 1: you get attacked by a crocodile
Player 2: i distract it with a piece of meat and run away. You get shot in the arm
Ecc....

Note: there is a limitless amount of situations and solutions you can use in this game. BE CREATIVE.
I start!
You are chocking on a french fry.

Comments

• I shoot the French fry from out of your mouth. Your sinking in quicksand
  • You inhale the quicksand like Kirby, and somehow become less dense, floating to the surface. Yeah dat makes sense.

You're digesting a Tide Pod.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Im a slime... i cant die to a tide pod...

You are trapped in a completely locked in box made of impenetrable material with at every place spikes, you have no gear with you (only your clothes) and the spikes are closing in with rapid speed
  • Im a slime... i cant die to a tide pod...

You are trapped in a completely locked in box made of impenetrable material with at every place spikes, you have no gear with you (only your clothes) and the spikes are closing in with rapid speed

A llamacorn appears and blasts off that box, protecting me from that.

But a meteors rain is coming at the speed of light to earth..
  • The meteor hits you, but it was radioactive so you became a superhero.
    Fortnite kiddos wanted to become superheroes so they poked the meteor snd oh, it’s actually you and you’re dying of radioactivity.
  • Because i’m a superhero, I use my healing powers to cure me of radioactivity

But a sonic cannon blasts you into the space and the sun
  • sonic cannon? then I'm SANIC BEFORE THE CANNON BLASTS ME I CAN DODGE IT <o/ (I'm sorry, not sorry)

You were sucked in a horror gaming world (any horror games that can kill the Main character) but sadly it the game wasn't finished making you stay with the Ghost/Monster or idk-
  • I hacked the game and I became a controller of the game :o

But then a giant bunny, big as a mountain, hops on you and you were about to get squished from it
  • It was so big, I was able to fit inside its "footprint".

But then a lava pit opens underneath you and you begin to fall...!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Is that everything? I just break a block right before i am down and then place a block under me and dig a tunnel out of there

But in the tunnel you find a earth worm the size of 6 times you that is about to eat you
  • I run and hide behind a rock, only to find a bouncy ball. I throw it and the worm quickly chases after it as if it was a dog. I run out of the tunnel and bump into a small egg ...

The egg hatches and an enormous, deadly snader pops out. A snader has the body of a spider, and the head of a snake - It surrounds you in a web and hisses.
  • I pull out a twix and give it to him. He seems happy and runs away with the twix.
    But oh boy! That was your last twix and now you're starving to death.
  • And so I ate Ectoyam to survive

But Ectoyam has a chemical in his body that is similar to a rat poison and you have 9 hours to live
  • I just eat his twin bro so simple

But his (fake) twin is a devil and he curses u with eternal chicken dancing
  • You say "No U" and they start chicken dancing.

Then out of nowhere, the earthworm comes back! With a friend! The friend is not so fond of Qbees and eats you! (lmfao)
  • You tickle its tongue, and it spits you out.

Then out of nowhere, a giant yelling, "Fum, Foe, Fie, Fee," steps on you.
  • You plant a magic carnivorous beanstalk wich eats the giant and leaves you be

A random portal spits out a shoggoth and threatens you.
  • You stick a stick in the shoggoth's mouth, so it can't eat you.

But then the shoggoth snaps the stick in half and devours you!
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited March 2019
    It actually devours a robotic replica of you who explodes killing the shoggoth

And then out of nowhere, Vader has you in his force choke
  • It doesn't work cause qbees don't have necks (when you put your camera when your qbee is looking right at you, you cac see they have no neck)

Then the death star starts to explode/
  • ndplayz2468ndplayz2468 Member
    edited March 2019
    U use instant-transmition and try to tp to earth

U mess up my tp-ing and end up in Jupiter and cuz of it's gravity can't stand while a laser beam comes flying at u at a million miles per second
  • Actually Mars has a really low gravity so you can stand easily it's Jupiter that has a really high gravity and you can't even move there you will just be stuck to the ground like glue
  • sdgamez3 said:

Actually Mars has a really low gravity so you can stand easily it's Jupiter that has a really high gravity and you can't even move there you will just be stuck to the ground like glue

????
  • U use instant-transmition and try to tp to earth

U mess up my tp-ing and end up in Jupiter and cuz of it's gravity can't stand while a laser beam comes flying at u at a million miles per second

You then pull out a mirror and then the lazer is sent back. *boom*!

You then are saved by a spaceworm. You are sitting on it when you fall off and realise the worm is hangry!
  • Eat my warpfood to the tropical paradise, but there is a war between two clans there!
  • You pull out a piece of chocolate, split it in half, and gave it to one leader, who proceeded to give a half to the other leader, ending the war.

But oh no! The warpfood had a time limit on where you had to prove you belonged there and warped back to space! The worm wasn't hangry anymore and you rode on it, when you forgot about your helmet! You struggled to breath, when...
  • It doesn't work cause qbees don't have necks (when you put your camera when your qbee is looking right at you, you cac see they have no neck)

Qbees dont need breathe because they have no neck.

A supernova happens and a supermassive black hole gets formed
  • But then the God of Qbee’s appeared and blocked the Black hole thats formed to stop the sucking.

The Qbee Devil has appeared!

Qbees dont need breathe because they have no neck.

A supernova happens and a supermassive black hole gets formed
    dizeh said:

But then the God of Qbee’s appeared and blocked the Black hole thats formed to stop the sucking.

You just skipped what we were saying... dont mind these two! use this as we were on these
    DaDoggy said:

You pull out a piece of chocolate, split it in half, and gave it to one leader, who proceeded to give a half to the other leader, ending the war.

But oh no! The warpfood had a time limit on where you had to prove you belonged there and warped back to space! The worm wasn't hangry anymore and you rode on it, when you forgot about your helmet! You struggled to breath, when...

Enjoy
  • But then the God of Qbee’s appeared and blocked the Black hole thats formed to stop the sucking.

You wack the qbee devil on the head with a frying pan.

But suddenly, the qbee devil puts on its builder hat to protect the blow, and grabs your frying pan!