Scam Reports

Comments

• Some players are either blind or they play favoritism. You be the judge here....

Pic the block game:

DarkSpectre: WHICH COLOUR/COLOR IS NOT A PRIMARY COLOUR : RED,YELLOW ORANGE AND BLUE
    SYSTEM: ^Daria^ just left

SYSTEM: This realm has been unmuted!
    fast3349f: yo
    ^grey_mouse^: red block
    SYSTEM: ][Shama][ has entered

Sir Hayes.: Blue
    Sir. Chris: orange

ImerateIsh: LIE
    .._-Master_Hand-_..: orange
    aNimEEEE: blue
    KorveX:S: orange
    Zhipin_: blue
    YOU GOT MAIL!: ORANGE
    Coolpersonjk24: Orange
    ()Cosmic Cookie(): orange
    AmKrazy: red
    BackBuildBro: YELLOW
    Withicalwolf: Orange
    SYSTEM: This realm has been muted!
    *-CherrySoda-*: NO JOKE was gonna say that
    xtazx: angels 8k ill brb click and hold here to Hollawarp
    SYSTEM: `Dark Lord` just left

SYSTEM: ][Shama][ just left

*-CherrySoda-*: I was gonna say something to wih primary colours
    *-CherrySoda-*: Omg
    DarkSpectre: Orange was answer
    *-CherrySoda-*: Mind reading
    DarkSpectre: Best prize
    SYSTEM: Sir Hayes. just left

SYSTEM: *Mrs Brownies* just left

DarkSpectre: Next one
    *-CherrySoda-*: I go
    DarkSpectre: Hm
    Zhipin_: OwO
    Sir. Chris: duddeeee YOU FREAKING BLIND I SAID ORANGE FIRSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DarkSpectre: Ok cherry
    KorveX:S: fquxk
    *-CherrySoda-*: K
    Sir. Chris: CHECK THE CHAT
    Fleurise30: COOOL
    Sir. Chris: I SAID ORANGE FIRST
    YOU GOT MAIL!: You did xd
    ImerateIsh: SIR HRIS SAID FIRST
    DarkSpectre: Excuse me but u didnt say orange first
    LateCom: VENDS! Have a good day guys click here to Hollawarp
    Sir. Chris: I DID
    ImerateIsh: YES HE DID
    DarkSpectre: If u dint believe me,then get loet
  • Intimate said:

Some players are either blind or they play favoritism. You be the judge here....

Pic the block game:

DarkSpectre: WHICH COLOUR/COLOR IS NOT A PRIMARY COLOUR : RED,YELLOW ORANGE AND BLUE
    SYSTEM: ^Daria^ just left

fast3349f: yo
    ^grey_mouse^: red block
    SYSTEM: ][Shama][ has entered

Sir Hayes.: Blue
    Sir. Chris: orange

ImerateIsh: LIE
    .._-Master_Hand-_..: orange
    aNimEEEE: blue
    KorveX:S: orange
    Zhipin_: blue
    YOU GOT MAIL!: ORANGE
    Coolpersonjk24: Orange
    ()Cosmic Cookie(): orange
    AmKrazy: red
    BackBuildBro: YELLOW
    Withicalwolf: Orange
    *-CherrySoda-*: NO JOKE was gonna say that
    xtazx: angels 8k ill brb click and hold here to Hollawarp
    SYSTEM: `Dark Lord` just left

SYSTEM: ][Shama][ just left

*-CherrySoda-*: I was gonna say something to wih primary colours
    *-CherrySoda-*: Omg
    DarkSpectre: Orange was answer
    *-CherrySoda-*: Mind reading
    DarkSpectre: Best prize
    SYSTEM: Sir Hayes. just left

SYSTEM: *Mrs Brownies* just left

DarkSpectre: Next one
    *-CherrySoda-*: I go
    DarkSpectre: Hm
    Zhipin_: OwO
    Sir. Chris: duddeeee YOU FREAKING BLIND I SAID ORANGE FIRSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DarkSpectre: Ok cherry
    KorveX:S: fquxk
    *-CherrySoda-*: K
    Sir. Chris: CHECK THE CHAT
    Fleurise30: COOOL
    Sir. Chris: I SAID ORANGE FIRST
    YOU GOT MAIL!: You did xd
    ImerateIsh: SIR HRIS SAID FIRST
    DarkSpectre: Excuse me but u didnt say orange first
    LateCom: VENDS! Have a good day guys click here to Hollawarp
    Sir. Chris: I DID
    ImerateIsh: YES HE DID
    DarkSpectre: If u dint believe me,then get loet

if this is a free game it’s not a scam ..
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    @Intimate Were they charging for the pick the block game?
  • My friend name HUMANRACE was scammed by Mr Paolo now he changed his name to ^Wrangler^ . ^Wrangler^ sscammed HUMANRACE pjs and black umbrella.
  • May i report cubit store ?
    I spent 100k and get no v wing :c i want the most is v wing but get no :c
    Yes ,100k :c
  • @Intimate Were they charging for the pick the block game?

No, they didn't charge and I don't consider this a scam in the proper sense but I added here cuz the owner ignored my friend who answered 1st and 6 other people also said my friend answered 1st but owner played favoritism.
  • Intimate said:

No, they didn't charge and I don't consider this a scam in the proper sense but I added here cuz the owner ignored my friend who answered 1st and 6 other people also said my friend answered 1st but owner played favoritism.
    Favouritism aren't scams. You're posting in the wrong topic.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Intimate said:

@Intimate This thread is to report scams. Also, don't forget about using spoilers when posting something long.

• #Elfie#Elfie Member
    edited February 2019
    Possibly attempted scam

Scammer: da vend
    Realm Name: vend's RealmDa new vend land
    Date: 2/22/2019
    Time: About 30 minutes ago, so about at 11:something:something Cubic time (at least that's when I got there, I'm not sure when exactly the owner had gathered people to see what his "deal was")

I teleported to a friend, to which I was met by several players surrounding a vending machine, saying "scam! report!" "owner is this fake?" "owner show umbrella for proof," so I decided to check out what the racket was all about. The vending machine had a Robin Hood Hat that costed 50,000 cubits. Next to it were two signs that both said, "Buy the hat and you can have a random 100k umbrella. Tell owner if you buy it," (screenshot of sign is shown). It sounded very skeptical and dubious, so I thought I'd report the player and realm. I think the owner holla'd about the "deal," which must've been why so many people were there, but I'm not sure (I'm not even sure if it's important to include this, but I just wanna get as many details in). What's even more skeptical about the robin hood hat/umbrella "deal" was that the owner, da vend, was level 7. Thankfully though, no one was scammed, but I just wanted to share this so you are aware that this player may be trying to scam.

EDIT: A mod came and he just removed the signs and reset the Robin Hood hat's price to 350 cubits

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second scam report (to prevent multiposting)

Attempted scam

Scammer: the rich
    Realm Name: the rich
    (Note: The scammer's name and realm has two spaces in between 'the' and 'rich')
    Date: 2/22/2019
    Time: 13:12:something

My friend (once again, I didn't get scammed but there was an attempted scam) was about to make a deal with the rich.

What my friend added into the register: Turtle backpack, Valentine's Day shirt (Not sure which shirt it is), invisible cloak
    What the rich added to the register: 2000 cubits and a bunch of dirt, sticks and ferns

When my friend said "I accepted the trade," the rich tried to change the amount of cubits from 2000 to 200. My friend then closed the trade and the rich just left the realm.

Another sketchy thing: The scammer's level was 0, and they had 2000 cubits, so I assume it was an alt

Sadly, there are no screenshots (my friend doesn't care about screenshots :/), but I suggest not trading with this player if you ever come across him.
  • ndplayz2468ndplayz2468 Member
    edited February 2019

EDIT: I MADE A MISTAKE THEY WERE JUST PRANKING EVERYONE PLS DONT BAN THEM

• EDIT: I MADE A MISTAKE THEY WERE JUST PRANKING EVERYONE PLS DONT BAN THEM

theres a huge difference between a prank and scamming... you dont just pretend to sc as a joke...
  • Ok they actually scammed me now. I got a perm plot for 1k c and now they removed it, only gave me 10% refund 100c (practically nothing at all) and took away my plot and won't give it bk. Same location person time 3:58 9 March losses: 900c and a plot
  • Ok they actually scammed me now. I got a perm plot for 1k c and now they removed it, only gave me 10% refund 100c (practically nothing at all) and took away my plot and won't give it bk. Same location person time 3:58 9 March losses: 900c and a plot

Do not ever buy rental plots to buy items, or in a not well known player's realm.
  • Idk when sadly, but coolgirl159 took my cubit claim bumper and wanted me to buy it BACK! DISCUTING. I know im not sticking to the format but Ahh!
  • Azsimuth said:

Idk when sadly, but coolgirl159 took my cubit claim bumper and wanted me to buy it BACK! DISCUTING. I know im not sticking to the format but Ahh!

you need photographic evidence tho.... and the time and date it happened btw
  • Azsimuth said:

Idk when sadly, but coolgirl159 took my cubit claim bumper and wanted me to buy it BACK! DISCUTING. I know im not sticking to the format but Ahh!

I dunno if i have proof, cause i have proof of her being in my realm, and permed, but not that she stole it
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited March 2019
    Azsimuth said:

Azsimuth said:

I dunno if i have proof, cause i have proof of her being in my realm, and permed, but not that she stole it
    That isn't proof... lol
    Horus said:

This thread is for you to share places and people that attempted/succeeded at scamming. Please write in detail so no one else becomes the victim.

Please use this format:

- Name of the realm/person or both.
    - How they did it.
    - What losses you had.
    - Time of the incident. ( this can be found by typing "/time" within your in-game chat bar )
    - Evidence (screen/video/chat-log) **REQUIRED**

But remember, this discussion is mainly for scam awareness and punishment in harsh cases. No items will be refunded by us.

• Azsimuth said:

Azsimuth said:

That isn't proof... lol
    Horus said:

This thread is for you to share places and people that attempted/succeeded at scamming. Please write in detail so no one else becomes the victim.

Please use this format:

- Name of the realm/person or both.
    - How they did it.
    - What losses you had.
    - Time of the incident. ( this can be found by typing "/time" within your in-game chat bar )
    - Evidence (screen/video/chat-log) **REQUIRED**

But remember, this discussion is mainly for scam awareness and punishment in harsh cases. No items will be refunded by us.

I do not care for that bumper, im just here to get make people aware of the fact that she is a scammer.

• Yeah.....sad that you got scammed but its ok because most ppl know that she is a scammer
  • Idk what does this qualifys as but i post it anyway.
  • Undefine he was sir human and he changed his name. He scammed my 50k, tricon, rocket backpack. I only have the proof of him borrowing my 50k and not giving it back
  • edited August 2020
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

This owner has cheated, because when the last prize was the dog, the only thing he did when someone wins is to ban it and start the game again, and he takes advantage of the people who buy warps, so he earns more money, (they can do something?), (this owner has done more scam games), so they still do not ban it.

sorry im bad at english....... :c

When was this?
  • Nice jump button and camera view lol
  • Mr.Grim said:

Nice jump button and camera view lol

Lol thx. Also when i pressed my jump, it showed a badly painted mario.

• JakexzsJakexzs Member
    edited April 2019
    HI
    I would like to submit a report to you.
    Realm: Not his realm
    Player: "Pixel pip"
    Reason: Accusation and Abusing

Full story:
    Yesterday. Meanwhile at Pen's Yard Rentals i rented a plot and i buying Easter eggs for a good price since before. Pixel Pip came over to check how much do i buy for the Rainbow and Green-Brown egg and he saw i was able to buy alot of eggs even he's buying it for more (he's in corner that's why people can't see his plot) and then many people still selling eggs to me and he took action and he said: "dont sell egg to him. I'll buy them for more"
    Then i just calm myself and told him not to get angry to me because he was so jealous cuz of many egg sellers.

Then Today
    He gets angrier since he saw me again that i have rented a good plot and have bought many eggs again. Because of angriness. He even told his friends that "Jakexzs and Icyrecon are scammer" (icyrecon is my friend that's buying egg too when im off) and then they reported me aswell as icyrecon and then spread all over to Pen's Yard Rental

Heres the continuation.
    Ok so after that, many people are telling that we are scammer since he got many friends. We cant do anything about that and then later on i saw him already posting our names on signs that "Me and Icyrecon was scammer".

Here's the proof

• KEDWI_17 was using outo clicker on mine.. I once disturbing him and he stopped.. Then he back from afk and watch me there.. And he left..
  • Theres so situation..

So the situation:

Someone scammed *HoneymOON* .

That man who scammed *HoneymOON*, go to Pen Yard Rentals and started to selling them. When I came there, his plot was red(expired) with items and, the scammer was afk.
    I took items.

Then, with help of my friend I found
    *HoneymOON* (My friend is Duckster B), and honey, ask to give me back his items.
    I said no, because I couldn't just not to tell about items to Duckster, and also I got it from scammer who scammed *HoneymOON*, its first cause why I mustn't return items, and the second, is that i took items from scammer from plot in Pen Yard Rentals.
This discussion has been closed.