When will ya put updated cc for macs on site??

Title says all, I am unable to start my cc after update, it always says out of date even when I download it from cubiccastles.com site and launch again.. Welp

Comments

• I believe, correct me if I am wrong, but I believe steam is on Mac, so u can install steam, create an account, and then just download Cubic Castles off there.
  • You are wrong, I did try that already. It says couldn't install due to incompatible platform. CC does not support mac os on steam sadly. But thanks anyways. I guess I have to wait..
  • Cubic Castles isn't a standalone anymore, so you will need to install Steam.
  • Sir as I already explained. I already have steam on my mac, but I cannot install cc via it because it says incompatible platform.
  • Sir. Kami said:

Cubic Castles isn't a standalone anymore, so you will need to install Steam.

Windows isn't,others still are.
  • Dudo #77 said:

You are wrong, I did try that already. It says couldn't install due to incompatible platform. CC does not support mac os on steam sadly. But thanks anyways. I guess I have to wait..

Dudo #77 said:

Sir as I already explained. I already have steam on my mac, but I cannot install cc via it because it says incompatible platform.

Weird. If it wasnt supported, they wouldnt post it on the official page. Im guessing the version u have just doesnt support it.

@SirKewberth maybe he can help u with this?
  • Just throw out the Mac and get a windows pc :D
  • CC works just fine in my apple devices though (phone and ipad) maybe it’s different for mac idk
  • Just throw out the Mac and get a windows pc :D

That’ll never happen. Also, Mac doesn’t work for CC website. I tried downloading this again. Didn’t work went to Steam. It’s just windows CC supports.
  • well.. the cubic castle from website work better than steam..
    i keep bugged on steam.. which cc stop working and need wait years to fix..
    The cc from website its working fine for me..