close plz

2»

Comments

• edited February 2019
    You can find me in *Delphox's Nest* ive calculated a bunch and this is what i got

• are you coming?
  • Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
    edited February 2019
    I tryed friending you and it wont work try friending Pixel pip
  • Bro I sell black dye just hit me up anytime! I also sell coal in vends if ur interested 10/c just come to my realm sdgamez3's realm! :)
    LateCom said:

I sell necroposting and forum rule breaker for 1million cubits, hit me up if you buy :)

LateCom said:

Sarco said:

LateCom said:

I sell necroposting and forum rule breaker for 1million cubits, hit me up if you buy :)

But you can't sell Sir Beckley to themselves :)
    oh yeah
    good point
    i sell them for 1c now guys, its scramble time (if you get what i mean)
    LateCom said:

no, that was just a little tap on my back i dont feel anything
    what counts is that ban that should be hitting you

Omg bro y do u hate Beckley so much?? Ur no mod! XD

• sdgamez3 said:

Bro I sell black dye just hit me up anytime! I also sell coal in vends if ur interested 10/c just come to my realm sdgamez3's realm! :)

LateCom said:

LateCom said:

Sarco said:

LateCom said:

But you can't sell Sir Beckley to themselves :)
    oh yeah
    good point
    i sell them for 1c now guys, its scramble time (if you get what i mean)
    LateCom said:

no, that was just a little tap on my back i dont feel anything
    what counts is that ban that should be hitting you

Omg bro y do u hate Beckley so much?? Ur no mod! XD

Sure I would love some black dye do you sell 10/1c? And do you sell any vends also plz friend Pixel pip so we can trade/buy
  • My name is ndplayz2468 and tell me if u want me to put the dyes in my vend cuz i hv one and my realm is called ndplayz2468's realm
  • Ok got it just put it in the vend and I will stop by ty
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited February 2019
    Hey Beckley I friended pixel pip he did not accept so I sent a friend request to pip and u! Also I but all my black dye in my vend that is right next to my realm door my realms name is sdgamez3's realm :) so stop by anytime u r playing and buy all the black dye u need! I hv 1.3k btw EDIT just clearing this up btw by 1.3k I mean black dye I hv 1.3k black dye not cubits I only hv 40c
  • Ok I will buy all most likely ty
  • May i ask for specifications in your wanted dye color? :)
  • 'scuse me Beckley, but I've been waiting forever so I would appreciate it if u came and bought my dyes :)
  • Ye shade I need blue dye green dye black dye and white dye and I did go to your place and the dye wasnt there
  • Um try again it should be there
  • =JusT_NicK==JusT_NicK= Member
    edited February 2019
    Sir Beckly, i sell tons of wind machines. Add me ' =JusT_NicK= '
    Edit : I also sell 100 north pole signs 20c each, total of 2k if buy all!
    edited February 2019
    I buy LOTS of wind machines if you tell me the name of the realm I will surely stop by

:o you my friend will be s veet rich man ;)
  • I buy LOTS of wind machines if you tell me the name of the realm I will surely stop by

:o you my friend will be s veet rich man ;)

Okay, I'll put a vend with the wind machines at my shut downed shop, search ' Steel Mart ' also, you buy the north pole signs?
  • No thx I have plenty of those signs though ty I will buy as many as I need if you have any other items to sell plz friend Pixel pip
  • red and green scarf sells 2750 in vietnamise house shop. im pretty sure cause i saw.
    edited February 2019
    cool
  • cool
    I hate u
  • .-. dwhjbsxbhjjbkhmjjbhajmbmhbjb, >:(
    edited February 2019
    I buy silver blocks