Im glad i finnaly did it

Today 12.2 i finnaly stood upon the mods , i dont take this as a rebelion at all, i just wanted the ppl to know how bad your work is , RIP scorto7 who’s on a better creating now , im gonna stand againts you mods . Short forms of offensive words shouden’t be taken as breaking the chat , also when somebody doenst understeand no you must stand againts him and teach him respect. You’re not here when we truly need you

Ty all of you who understeand. Napapijribrno (Italian Kip)

Comments

• I forgot to say that , you shouden’t ban all accounts on ip adress , you ban innocent ppl
    Signing off
  • The mods do a very great job day to day. It's criticism like this that has caused former mods to step down from their role as moderator.
  • So like. They need to ban every and all accounts on ip addresses. Yes, you could ban innocent players, but what makes u think that they wont comeback on an alt? Also this post is entirely dumb, Moderators do their job, if they don't, they get removed and possibly replaced.
  • Log_er said:

The mods do a very great job day to day. It's criticism like this that has caused former mods to step down from their role as moderator.

Like isn't they're job to stop the criticism , unfornately in this game , the community prefers to talk offensive while using criticism
    So in this case what should the mods do? ;)
  • I diserved ban , i will not please for unban, but every part of those 4 hollas was only meant to atracct you guys ;3
  • Log_er said:

The mods do a very great job day to day. It's criticism like this that has caused former mods to step down from their role as moderator.

Like isn't they're job to stop the criticism , unfornately in this game , the community prefers to talk offensive while using criticism
    English?
  • There is really no point in this discussion.
  • Not gonna say anything just read your own poll
  • ^
  • edited February 2019
    Sarco said:

Log_er said:

So in this case what should the mods do?
    Does it change anytheing at all?
  • Cords said:

There is really no point in this discussion.

Says someone , who's joined 2 months ago
  • lmao

Idk why this is serios
  • Sarco said:

Log_er said:

English?
    Doesn't rlly make the disscusion more confusing
  • You just posted 4 times in a row.
  • 'Gold' said:

You just posted 4 times in a row.

the Guardian of Napapijribrno will have your head for being a mini mod, even worse than your average mod! :0
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    edited February 2019
    the Guardian of Napapijribrno? Pfft! More like 'The Mod Slayer'
  • Log_er said:

the Guardian of Napapijribrno? Pfft! More like 'The Mod Slayer'

XD
  • Zone!Zone! Member
    edited February 2019

Cords said:

There is really no point in this discussion.

Says someone , who's joined 2 months ago
    But I have over 8.00 karma?

And there is more to the game I know about the you think I do.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited February 2019
    You can get muted/banned for talking back to a moderator, swearing at a moderator, etc.
    This is not a wise thing to do.
    Also, take a look at your poll.
  • Who talked back to who and who is the mod you are talking about
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    If you have an issue with a moderator or a moderator decision you can contact support.
This discussion has been closed.