Make your choice!!!

13»

Comments

• Those who have already said what they wanted they will get. Im not accepting anymore requests for now......so to alpha,jack,nikli,shade,sarco,and Sdgamez you all will get your pets when i get them

•____________•what about my reindeer?
    your reindeer is ready
  • JackFury said:

If I'm not too late, could I maybe get a Spider Den?

you can come and get ur pet whenever you're ready or tell me the name of ur realm if u have a donation table
    Can you drop it off in JackFury's Realm? Thanks so much ^-^
  • Np
  • -+Chris+- said:

I'd like a spider if you can but im banned for no reason so idk how you'll give it to me (if you will)
    Than-Q

So I have what u asked for but uh if your account is banned then what am I suppose to do?
  • ndplayz2468ndplayz2468 Member
    edited February 2019
    Tysm scarlet ! I'm gonna try to meet u to get it but if we cant meet then just drop it in my realm ndplayz2468's realm ty:)
    EDIT: I GOT IT TYSM
  • TimbertonTimberton Member
    edited February 2019
    Uhm.....I guessing would like a Elf :D its a cool pet,also,its nice that your doing this like REALLY nice :D thanks Scarlet Shade.

My realm name is Sir.Shakespeare's lobby
    (Idk when you will be on so I put a donation table in it)
  • Rose angelRose angel Member
    edited February 2019
    Hello my in game name is Rose Angel and I would like a dragon pet :) my realm name is
    Rose angel , s realm
    You can just put it on my donation table I have in it,thanks
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    I want em lil creepy crawlies thanks :p
  • 4HEad4HEad Member
    edited February 2019
    i wanted to ask, can i still get a pet or am i too late?
    if yes i would love a spider pet, if you cant get hold of a spider i would love a dragon pls.

and, do i need to be like a part of your clan or something to get stuff? or do i just ask?
    either way its very very generous of you to give lots of pets away. very nice of you :)