Make your choice!!!

13»

Comments

• MikaraMikara Member
    2.45 Karma

Those who have already said what they wanted they will get. Im not accepting anymore requests for now......so to alpha,jack,nikli,shade,sarco,and Sdgamez you all will get your pets when i get them

•____________•what about my reindeer?
    your reindeer is ready
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    73.10 Karma

JackFury said:

If I'm not too late, could I maybe get a Spider Den?

you can come and get ur pet whenever you're ready or tell me the name of ur realm if u have a donation table
    Can you drop it off in JackFury's Realm? Thanks so much ^-^
  • MikaraMikara Member
    2.45 Karma
    Np
  • MikaraMikara Member
    2.45 Karma
    -+Chris+- said:

I'd like a spider if you can but im banned for no reason so idk how you'll give it to me (if you will)
    Than-Q

So I have what u asked for but uh if your account is banned then what am I suppose to do?
  • Ndplayz2468Ndplayz2468 Member
    edited February 12 26.80 Karma
    Tysm scarlet ! I'm gonna try to meet u to get it but if we cant meet then just drop it in my realm ndplayz2468's realm ty:)
    EDIT: I GOT IT TYSM
  • TimbertonTimberton Member
    edited February 24 12.60 Karma
    Uhm.....I guessing would like a Elf :D its a cool pet,also,its nice that your doing this like REALLY nice :D thanks Scarlet Shade.

My realm name is Sir.Shakespeare's lobby
    (Idk when you will be on so I put a donation table in it)
  • Rose angelRose angel Member
    edited February 24 0.05 Karma
    Hello my in game name is Rose Angel and I would like a dragon pet :) my realm name is
    Rose angel , s realm
    You can just put it on my donation table I have in it,thanks
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    19.30 Karma
    I want em lil creepy crawlies thanks :p
  • 4HEad4HEad Member
    edited February 24 2.80 Karma
    i wanted to ask, can i still get a pet or am i too late?
    if yes i would love a spider pet, if you cant get hold of a spider i would love a dragon pls.

and, do i need to be like a part of your clan or something to get stuff? or do i just ask?
    either way its very very generous of you to give lots of pets away. very nice of you :)