The Mask Museum ?

TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
edited February 2019 in Community
I found this realm that appears to be unfinished. It said Sirkewberth is the owner. Wondering if this was an old event or realm that was planned but never finished? Interested to see what you think!

@SirKewberth

Comments

• Weird... Almost all of the masks there are from the Halloween pack.
  • Kinda useless now since we have SP Prices to look at the masks. Out of all the collections, I am yet to see the Null hat
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Kinda useless now since we have SP Prices to look at the masks. Out of all the collections, I am yet to see the Null hat

You can find it in knops museum. It’s just a top hat now.
  • Kinda useless now since we have SP Prices to look at the masks. Out of all the collections, I am yet to see the Null hat

I think there were 3 Null Hats
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited February 2019

Kinda useless now since we have SP Prices to look at the masks. Out of all the collections, I am yet to see the Null hat

Go google cubic castles null hat.
    As V said, they were removed and replaced by top hats.
    Edit: or go look here http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/101690/#Comment_101690
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/11141/null
    edited February 2019

Edit: or go look here http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/101690/#Comment_101690
    It was originally the one in the screen shots. But it changed. Every step you took changed it to a new hat.
  • U said:

It was originally the one in the screen shots. But it changed. Every step you took changed it to a new hat.
    I'm aware of how it works, just haven't seen one in a collection before XD Until now at least
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    edited February 2019
    I think red made a video about the null hat.

Edit: found it
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Log_er said:

Ah, yes, the click bait.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Log_er said:

Ah, yes, the click bait.
    Clickbait titles = More views

Although he didn't really clickbait when he showed the thing he was talking about
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I don't even remember making this. Maybe it was something I created during the first halloween pack to showcase masks which were new at the time?

I don't even remember making this. Maybe it was something I created during the first halloween pack to showcase masks which were new at the time?

Is your list of realms so long that you can’t keep track?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited February 2019
    Lets just say I don't like the search bumper because I have to scroll so much to get to the search part... But come to think of it I don't think that realm even lists in my search bumper list... Maybe it's one of those " SirKewberth" kinda name things from long ago? I'd have to check.. I'm not sure. I do have a very long list of realms. And the ones I built using alts are not even listed. Like most of the Mephisto's X realms are mine as well. There's a portal in my realm with doors to a lot of them.

Also I have ownership of weird official realm things so like my list contains 50 variants of clones of lobbies and stuff like that.
  • 'Gold' said:

I think there were 3 Null Hats
    there werent many thats for sure. i happened to own one when they were found.
  • I don't even remember making this. Maybe it was something I created during the first halloween pack to showcase masks which were new at the time?

Lets just say I don't like the search bumper because I have to scroll so much to get to the search part... But come to think of it I don't think that realm even lists in my search bumper list... Maybe it's one of those " SirKewberth" kinda name things from long ago? I'd have to check.. I'm not sure. I do have a very long list of realms. And the ones I built using alts are not even listed. Like most of the Mephisto's X realms are mine as well. There's a portal in my realm with doors to a lot of them.

Also I have ownership of weird official realm things so like my list contains 50 variants of clones of lobbies and stuff like that.

Hmm maybe, something a long time ago you planned to do and forgot? Still really interesting though. Do you have perm to build in it? Maybe you can place an info bumper for the date and other info? Might give a hint. ?
  • He has perm in every single realm... even yours
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I feel your pain, I hate using the search bumper.
  • Interesting find also maybe add a way to the search bumper where you can condense items into folders maybe? Just spit balling here but maybe the overworld update will fix it where it's easier to manage.
  • bump
  • It has name tag mask?
  • Alv'Alv' Member

It has name tag mask?

No, that bug already fixed