Help me...

Warning! This may be a long discussion.

I don't have any friends in the game. None. All gone. Some might still be there but i don't ever meet them (i'm sorry @Dale Vandermeer )
but most have either quit or are just plain old boring or disrespectful (basically toxic).
I am bored. Severely bored. I just don't even know what to do in the game anymore. Having to friends to talk with or to have fun with is just way TOO devastatingly boring. Slmetimes i wonder why i'm still playing Cc if i got no reason to. Most of the times i just log in, check some realms and maybe have a small conversation with random folks in the lobby, and then i log off for the rest of the day. Yup, i log in once a day because of this, and not just because i have less time to play.
So what's the point of this discussion? The point of this discussion is to help me re-live the experience i've had with my long lost pals and keep me in the game (as long as you want to).
What can you do for me? Idk.....hang out with me? Xd. Give me advice on how to become friends with someone or as i said, meet me in-game and have fun for some time.

Oh and please don't remind me of the toxicity of the community cus i know about that :3

Comments