i hv 227 gold blocks and i hv absolutely no idea whatsoever to do with them.

ndplayz2468ndplayz2468 Member
edited February 2019 in Trading Section
If anyone wanna buy them all tell me i can put it all in my vend for lik 1 block/1c (because average price of gold and silver is like 3 / 1c soooo 1 gold block= 3 gold ores and that shud make each block worth 1c) any buyers? Again i hv a vend so i can put it in a vend just tell me and my shops name is ndplayz2468's realm

Comments

• You could mine some gold ore and sell them or you can sell your gold bricks. Or you can build with them. Or mine some gold ores make gold brick and sell it :)
  • Whoa whoa whoa.. you're trying to tell me 1 gold block isn't worth 9c each??? According to recent research, I have found that 1 gold ore, let alone a block, is now in fact worth 3c each. In theory, if I saved every gold ore I had ever mined, and knew gold ore was going to be 3c each one day, I would own Cubic Castles. This brings to question whether or not I am in fact a horrible businessman, because these shops that do sell gold ore for 3c each manage to sell 1000 for 3000c in a snap of a finger meanwhile, someone like me who still does 3/1c on gold ore, gains 300c from that if even bought at all. The bigger question is how did mining become so ridiculously expensive and the even bigger question is how I am not richer than PontoZen at this point in my mining career????
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Liberated said:

Whoa whoa whoa.. you're trying to tell me 1 gold block isn't worth 9c each??? According to recent research, I have found that 1 gold ore, let alone a block, is now in fact worth 3c each. In theory, if I saved every gold ore I had ever mined, and knew gold ore was going to be 3c each one day, I would own Cubic Castles. This brings to question whether or not I am in fact a horrible businessman, because these shops that do sell gold ore for 3c each manage to sell 1000 for 3000c in a snap of a finger meanwhile, someone like me who still does 3/1c on gold ore, gains 300c from that if even bought at all. The bigger question is how did mining become so ridiculously expensive and the even bigger question is how I am not richer than PontoZen at this point in my mining career????

Because the laziness has taken over and nobody mines.
  • ndplayz2468ndplayz2468 Member
    edited February 2019
    I spent hours mining. I spend hours mining