So we have shops and malls, but really no other shop players can create. Why not add a bookstore?Features
- BOOKS. Ability to write in a book and sell it for cubits.
- BOOKSTORE. Players can now create bookstores and sell books! Players can sell their books to bookstore owners where they can then sell the book for more cubits.
- PRINTING MACHINE. Players can put their finished book in this printer where it will be duplicated for the shelves.
HOW IT WILL WORK?
- Players can write their stories, poems or other and then make it uneditable. If the player sells his book before it is "sealed" (made uneditable) other players can write in it.
- A max of words and a minimum would be nice.
- No imagery can be added.
- When buying in a vend or reg, on the confirmation screen it will tell you: [bookname] [writername] [bookdescription] [first paragraph] [writersnote] [howmanywords]
- You can't copy another player's book.
- A whole new environment of stores is unlocked
- Players can now get their writing ability in CC.
- A whole new item besides the common.
- Players can easily scam by writing useless books.
NOTE, there would be two modes to a book: "Sealed" and "Unsealed". Sealed books cannot be edited or changed. Unsealed books can still be written in, so Seal a book before selling it!SUGGESTIONS:
Could add a feature where a player can read the first few pages to make sure it isnt a scam? But remember. It's your choice to buy the book. Not the mod's fault if you get scammed.
- Do you like this idea?36 votes
It could be good...eh...19.44%
No, bad idea.  8.33%
- IF YOU VOTED NO: Why don't you like the idea?36 votes
(I voted yes, so this doesn't apply to me.)52.78%
Too complicated  8.33%
Useless idea  8.33%
I don't write well; this wouldn't be good for me so I vote no.  0.00%