Add controllers?

Zone!Zone! Member
edited February 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
I am not sure if this would be a possible thing for cubic castles, but I am on android and I connected my ps4 controller to my tablet and tried to play cc with this but it wouldn't work. I was wondering if these controllers could be added into cubic castles.

Controllers: Play Station, XBOX, Nintendo, ect.

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Why?
  • I just think that it would be better playing cc on a controller than with your fingers which get tired after holding the phone/tablet, but for a controller they are not really weigh as much as those.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Cords said:

I just think that it would be better playing cc on a controller than with your fingers which get tired after holding the phone/tablet, but for a controller they are not really weigh as much as those.

I think controller's weigh more, they're just easier to hold because of the shape. There might be phone cases that are more rounded and would make your device easier to hold, though. :D
  • How would you tap or chat with the controller? :p

• You could use the 3 lines
    Log_er said:

How would you tap or chat with the controller? :p

• On ps4 controllers there is a touch pad thing on it.
  • This idea has being suggested in the past, but it got rejected.
  • Log_er said:

How would you tap or chat with the controller? :p

Not sure about other consoles, but an Xbox 360 you can plug in a keyboard and it works.
  • You could press down on the RS button to speak
  • Cubic Castles was designed for pc (and mobile). It's never going to be on a console unless it becomes really popular (which wouldn't be considered indie). Cubic is an indie game. It wouldn't be profitable to put it on consoles.