Spawn block

A block which like warp anchor but different :

A block similar to warp anchor, but when you "tp" your friend, u won't spawn there, only when u relog, so ppls can't cheat during bomb game or any games

Comments

• +1
  • +1
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    This already exist. It is the checkpoint block.

• When you relog, the checkpoint doesn't save...
    scorto7 said:

• scorto7 said:

Not working if relog lol
  • scorto7 said:

Not working if relog lol
  • WahoooWahooo Member
    edited February 2019
    its not like the checkpoint, if u relog, the checkpoint will not be green and wont work
  • i see scammers using this in a bad way. for example a scam giveaway. theyd set it to where veryone would be spawned there and then soon as the people get to the despenser. BOOM they bomb everyone causing them all to be spawned in a place they cant escape. just my thoughts... would have benefits and disadvantages. scammers always find ways to misuse new things in any way shape or form to benefit them and them only....
  • i see scammers using this in a bad way. for example a scam giveaway. theyd set it to where veryone would be spawned there and then soon as the people get to the despenser. BOOM they bomb everyone causing them all to be spawned in a place they cant escape. just my thoughts... would have benefits and disadvantages. scammers always find ways to misuse new things in any way shape or form to benefit them and them only....

i saw alot of that
  • But I like the idea cuz once I was in someone's bomb game (not naming any names ;) ) and the game had to wait cuz a qbee (again not gonna say who) had to relog

They can just leave the realm...
  • Log_er said:

i see scammers using this in a bad way. for example a scam giveaway. theyd set it to where veryone would be spawned there and then soon as the people get to the despenser. BOOM they bomb everyone causing them all to be spawned in a place they cant escape. just my thoughts... would have benefits and disadvantages. scammers always find ways to misuse new things in any way shape or form to benefit them and them only....

They can just leave the realm...
    Report; leave; go do whatever.