Craftable Mannequins [Plz Close?]

2»

Comments

• HispanoHispano Member
    edited December 2018
    -1 if they are going to be so easy to make mannequins, their price will fall a lot, hah? +1 if you make it harder to create them ... like sacrificing something valuable to make a piece of the mannequin like the sentrys, you need to sacrifice a Fossil to make a sentry.
  • CPV said:

-1 if they are going to be so easy to make mannequins, their price will fall a lot, hah? +1 if you make it harder to create them ... like sacrificing something valuable to make a piece of the mannequin like the sentrys, you need to sacrifice a Fossil to make a sentry.

I mean good point, but if you read the polls, there's IF they should be crafted and do you think MY version is fair. A lot of people say no because of my suggestion for crafting, but that's a side suggestion. Rather than Mannequins Crafting Recipe, it's Craftable Mannequins. The main focus is whether or not they should be crafted. Not how they're crafted. That's the problem with most of the comments. They're saying about my side suggestion, rather than the suggestion itself. Should Mannequins be craftable? Mine is an example to get people in the right idea. I just put what could be observed from the Mannequin and just made up an idea.
  • LateCom said:

Sorry for this, but i do feel that it is a bit sef-centered if you see it that way. You’re trying to get mannequins and acquire them easier but you don’t take into consideration about those who spent thousands of cubits on them. Well, cubits don’t come easy to most of them, and they do earn what they spend. Thus, I feel that it is rather insulting and disrespectful, no offense, when you expect others to ‘earn it back’. Sorry.

Now, I don't want Mannequins. I already have 7 I'll never use. I'm just suggesting that it would be nice for them to be craftable. Sure if this happens, I'll end up selling them. But I'd lose a lot of profit regardless because I spent 6k on Mannequins already selling 2 of them for 400 and giving 1 away. So yeah. I'll just stick to glass. Much, MUCH more cheaper. The point was for people who do use Mannequins.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited December 2018

Liberated said:

I didnt spend 650k in the Cubit Store once upon a time for these to become craftable. Sorry, I don't support it. Although it's not a bad addition or suggestion in any way, I just think some items, especially mannequins should stay 350-450c forever.

I mean I understand but... 650k? Did you really need 1k mannequins? You're just proving HerbLore's point as well; "The biggest problem is the people who own tons of mannequins will throw a fit because they spent lots of money of them. This is a great idea and something I'd love to see, but you'd have to fight the people who have bought dozens of mannequins already. CC is, first and foremost, a building and crafting game. Everything else (trading, clothes, etc.) is second. The only argument I'm seeing (besides possible lag) is that people already bought some a higher price."
    Over 1,000 robots in glass lagging the realm < 1000 robots on mannequins

(The following is based on the comment saying the only argument is server stress)
    I want to add - If people are using mannequins they want to display an item. If they are displaying this item it means:

1. They have extras of their items for outfits and displays.
    2. They are rich enough to purchase multiple variety of clothing to display.

Let’s be honest, nobody buys ten mannequins to display ten fifty cubit items. They are displaying items worth 2,000-300,000 cubits. If they can afford items to put on mannequins they can afford mannequins.
  • I would like mannequins to be craftable because I like to use them to tell stories, they are characters to give my build more life. Sadly they are expensive.
  • I would like mannequins to be craftable because I like to use them to tell stories, they are characters to give my build more life. Sadly they are expensive.

Hense the reason for this topic lol

I'd LOVE to use them in Hogwarts.

I'd LOVE to use them in Hogwarts.
    If only they could be crafted then... *nudge*
  • CPV said:

I -1 too

But those items which craft mannequin it very hard to find then I +1
    If ez to get, its unfair for ppls who.bought it for 300-600c for it
  • CPV said:

I -1 too

But those items which craft mannequin it very hard to find then I +1
    If ez to get, its unfair for ppls who.bought it for 300-600c for it
    Can you just read the Discussion... Since everyone refuses to realize the difference between suggestion and side suggestion I had to emphasize it... You're talking about the side suggestion not the main topic. Like I said, if youre going to -1 cause of the recipe, come up with your own.
  • LateCom said:

you added the ‘side discussion’ part after we did comment \_o_/

I did, but before he commented
  • +1 BUT I think the craftable mannequins should look different from the original manequins- probably a more unrefined version?
  • +1
    This seems a good idea to me. I'd like to craft mannequins for quest realms and all that.
    But there are people that have spent lodsaemone on them, like Liberated, that may think that they've spent their money for naught.

And it's not like people are gonna craft like...a million mannequins for their realms. Five or ten per realm seems cool (unless it's a collection room in which case, there could be hundreds).

And the biggest part of the game is creation, not mercantile, yet people in the game insist on looking like the richest guy instead of looking like the most creative.

People could use mannequins to make RPG realms like the Adventure Mode without having to spend thousands on them.

But what really bugs me is that one stupid statue costs 450 Cubits.
  • nikkilin said:

+1 BUT I think the craftable mannequins should look different from the original manequins- probably a more unrefined version?

You know what... That would honestly make the game more lively in my opinion. Real... vs. cheap knockoff XD
  • U said:

Liberated said:

I didnt spend 650k in the Cubit Store once upon a time for these to become craftable. Sorry, I don't support it. Although it's not a bad addition or suggestion in any way, I just think some items, especially mannequins should stay 350-450c forever.

I mean I understand but... 650k? Did you really need 1k mannequins? You're just proving HerbLore's point as well; "The biggest problem is the people who own tons of mannequins will throw a fit because they spent lots of money of them. This is a great idea and something I'd love to see, but you'd have to fight the people who have bought dozens of mannequins already. CC is, first and foremost, a building and crafting game. Everything else (trading, clothes, etc.) is second. The only argument I'm seeing (besides possible lag) is that people already bought some a higher price."
    Over 1,000 robots in glass lagging the realm < 1000 robots on mannequins

(The following is based on the comment saying the only argument is server stress)
    I want to add - If people are using mannequins they want to display an item. If they are displaying this item it means:

1. They have extras of their items for outfits and displays.
    2. They are rich enough to purchase multiple variety of clothing to display.

Let’s be honest, nobody buys ten mannequins to display ten fifty cubit items. They are displaying items worth 2,000-300,000 cubits. If they can afford items to put on mannequins they can afford mannequins.
    Now that I'm just reading this message...
    1000 Robots in Glass < 1000 Robots on Mannequins < 1 Robot on Mannequin 999 Robots in Chests/Crates