Poll for fun

SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
Just a poll for fun.

Comments

• MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    Because it's free :P
  • Because it's not a game that fools you about being online , and it is fully interactive. Though most mmo games are but it's not easy to find a building mmo nowadays that is built for leisure
  • I initially got Cubic Castles as a free version of Minecraft. I quickly learned that it was WAY more than that, and "Minecraft" doesn't even compare. I think the fact that the blocks are not to... square, I guess, is a good thing. I enjoy building a lot, and the variety of blocks in a game are important to me. This one has quite a lot, but sometimes you are looking for just the right one, but it doesn't exist... yet.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    All of them. But I went with 2nd. Best way to meet people from different cultures without having to share a bit of personal information.
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

#1 reason to be creative! (sharing my creativity)
    I have several reasons as... be creative, social and meet new friends, Clan, (updates) explore what's new.. that makes it fun!
  • I wanted to vote for both, Socializing with Players and Building Realms to show them.The thing is you need blocks which either needs to be crafted or bought.
  • I wanted to vote all but i cant. In the end i voted for 1 lol
  • I initially got Cubic Castles as a free version of Minecraft. I quickly learned that it was WAY more than that, and "Minecraft" doesn't even compare. I think the fact that the blocks are not to... square, I guess, is a good thing. I enjoy building a lot, and the variety of blocks in a game are important to me. This one has quite a lot, but sometimes you are looking for just the right one, but it doesn't exist... yet.

Same

• sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited February 2019
    sdgamez3 said:

I initially got Cubic Castles as a free version of Minecraft. I quickly learned that it was WAY more than that, and "Minecraft" doesn't even compare. I think the fact that the blocks are not to... square, I guess, is a good thing. I enjoy building a lot, and the variety of blocks in a game are important to me. This one has quite a lot, but sometimes you are looking for just the right one, but it doesn't exist... yet.

Same

Its a good game tbh I'll click all the options if I could
    Very very sorry I multiposted :(
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Big fan of voxel based online games, this being the only one of it's kind really (There are several others, but mostly generic/ expensive/ don't have the same charm that cc has)

I also love shop keep sims, hence why I spend most my time running my shop (Not for profit since I lose cubits, but for fun!)

(side note: Interestingly I loathe both working in retail and capitalism IRL, go figure!)
  • Cuz you can boop a lot.
  • I couldn't choose between 1st and 2nd. But I went for the second one because that is the reason I play right now
  • Because I just like simplicity of it. No need to log in daily
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    And im here and im like i dont even see the poll ;-;
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    It used to be for the trading aspect, then i met a ton of nubs and now i play for the social aspect
  • It used to be for the trading aspect, then i met a ton of nubs and now i play for the social aspect

and building too..
  • I picked other because i play for all of these.

I found this game looking for something sort of like Growtopia and after looking forever in the app store I found CC and knew this was the one. I wanted a fun building game with also the chance to make friends along the way. Then I also got into the business aspect of the game and was like wow this is kind of cool so I started to do that. This game is what I love to play when I get home and plop in my bed lol.

Overall great game with huge potential.
  • This is just 'for fun'... IS IT NOW?! ;DDD
  • Add an, "All of the above" option to the poll. XD
  • i like packs everything else is boring
  • I like the player controlled economy and trading aspect of the game. Building is also quite fun.
  • I was mostly excited for the buying/selling part of the game when I first played it, I love buying/selling and shopping and all that. But now, I enjoy looking at the old realms and exploring and playing with friends.
    It's kind of my relaxation game to play. I really like it. :)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I will always be here for the Social and Stress relieving parts. Everything else is just on the sides. :)
  • You think Kew sells our information? :O
  • I came here to seek for relaxing moments. Cubic Castles is one of my many ways to relieve stress. I achieve it by building and social interactions within the game.

So, option #3 is basically the combination of the former options.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited February 2019
    I typically play games for stress relief / relaxing. Here, I find mining relaxing and enjoy ore mining to hunt for veins of ores and gems (so I like the discovery aspect of mining as much as the mining for resources - I wish there were more 'discovery' aspects to the game). I find strip mining and berry picking insanely boring though.

More stuff - put in spoiler because it's long...

I actually like to build also, but I don't have the skillz that so many of the expert builders have here. But I do some theme builds that I enjoy, and I love looking at other players' builds.

I started a shop mainly because after being burned by so many of my past online games shutting down (Faunasphere, Glitch, Nord, Here Be Monsters, etc.), I don't like to sink my money into games until I see how the development is going and if the developers are in it for the money grab, but I wanted some funds to buy holiday packs. I've since supported the game with some targeted/selective cubit purchases, but maintain the shop because we need more resource shops in the game.

I'm for sure the least social person you'll ever meet in an MMO game. I'm very grateful for vends as the thought of sitting by a register an dealing with other players directly is not my idea of fun at all.

I farm because it's a necessary evil to get more recubes easily. I can't say that I enjoy farming per se. It's more a task in game that I do. I also farm so I can grow fairy blocks/plants to sell. Wish we had more flowers to grow and fruit trees...but we need some sort of harvester help for fruit trees else it will be as boring as picking berries.

I still wish crafting was more intuitive...still seems very clunky even with the new anvils and workbenches. Still not sure how that can be improved.

I love non-violent MMO niche sandbox games, and am so glad CC is here. I wish I was better at building play areas/fun game areas like mazes, item hunting games, trivia / adventure games and mysteries. I love it when players or the devs sponsor those types of events. Right now I'm too busy trying to keep my store stocked and my farms harvested, to do much else.
  • I like to play cubic castles because it doesn't ever get old to me. Like some other games I get tired of after I play them for a while. :)
  • When I bought minecraft it was a look fun..... For 1 year then it got boring I like cubic castles cuz new things keep happening everyday
  • Cant see the poll part of this post for some reason . What am i doing wrong?enlighten me
  • I dont vote1 because i vote all of them :)