dances (edited)

leafyfox 1234leafyfox 1234 Member
edited February 2019 in General Chat
so i have an idea that could be put in cc maybe. you could have little emote animation, maybe waving or a little sway or dab ahah xD

it'd work like this:

/dance

and then it will show you a list of animations you can do

what do you think? it doesn't have to be fortnite like i say in the comments just dances animation like that :D

Comments

• maybe like /dab or /the L kind of like that like the name of the dance
  • and maybe guns and stuff weapons the wands we have are kind of boring yeah
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited February 2019
    such a thing would be hard for the devs to program into the game mate... plus lets leave dances to growtopia and pixel worlds...
  • such a thing would be hard for the devs to program into the game mate...

no like just do the animation really fast like in one day, then you put it in like how they do the animation when you are on water or jump, like program it in like that
  • Please no. No no no no no, no necesitamos emotes que arruinen este juego.

no like just do the animation really fast like in one day, then you put it in like how they do the animation when you are on water or jump, like program it in like that
    such things would take years to program into code... not a simple 1 day coding...
  • Please no. No no no no no, no necesitamos emotes que arruinen este juego.

why not
  • dabbing qbees is the most cringiest thing...

such things would take years to program into code... not a simple 1 day coding...
    years...?
  • dabbing qbees is the most cringiest thing...

no its cool XD

It would not be years. They can make the animation - which would take awhile - and then say, when you do /dance, play animation. They already have / codes.

Still, thats coding and extra stuff that probably won't happen in awhile. But I would like some dances! +1 from me.

It would not be years. They can make the animation - which would take awhile - and then say, when you do /dance, play animation. They already have / codes.

Still, thats coding and extra stuff that probably won't happen in awhile. But I would like some dances! +1 from me.
    woohoooo

^^^What TW said...

I wouldn't mind some dance moves, sleeping, waving, etc. It would be cute. But I'd also like tricks for pets like sit, sit-up, roll over, speak, etc.
  • yes that is a good idea and maybe the pets can do the dances to :o
  • This guy is trolling us 100% sure.
  • Thanks i hate it
  • No.
    This is not fortnite, and it will never be fortnite.
    If you want to go play that game, go play it.
    It isn't coming here.

• your welcome
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    I'd rather have gangnam style than fortnite dances. I'd rather have dances from 1920's than fortnite dances. I'd rather have no dances than fortnite dances.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

I'd rather have gangnam style than fortnite dances. I'd rather have dances from 1920's than fortnite dances. I'd rather have no dances than fortnite dances.

Wait a second.. none of the dances originated from Fortnite. Fortnite stole them all. So they technically aren’t Fortnite dances.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    U said:

lucaaa795 said:

Wait a second.. none of the dances originated from Fortnite. Fortnite stole them all. So they technically aren’t Fortnite dances.
    They're linked to fortnite now. It's too late. My respects to the original dances that got massacred in such a brutal way. Nothing should ever receive that punishment.
  • Leaf, there are so many multiposts. For your sake and to not get u warned. There is an edit button, and you may want to read the forums rules.

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest
  • Or maybe.... a clothing that could do something close to a dance. Juet think of the pjs

I am not, i think this could be a animated function that could be put in cubic castles.

No.
    It isn't coming here.

I don't like fortnite but i like the dances, so why not?
    lucaaa795 said:

it doesn't have to be fortnite dances, it can just be any kind of movement, like maybe a wave, or a spin, etc
    Cords said:

Or maybe.... a clothing that could do something close to a dance. Juet think of the pjs

i was thinking more of like /dab or /wave
  • No, no, no, pls..
    Its really cringe to see dabbing qbee.. And dance
    Its more cringe if you see fortnite dance>.>
  • /floss
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    It is a good idea. If it is possible, why not.

Don't use fortnite as an excuse. This game is nothing like that so how can you possibly think it is gonna have the same bad vibe/cringy effect as fortnite!
  • Well dances i mean i guess it would be cool but, they have probably have better things to do then create emotes.

I am not, i think this could be a animated function that could be put in cubic castles.

No.
    It isn't coming here.

I don't like fortnite but i like the dances, so why not?
    lucaaa795 said:

it doesn't have to be fortnite dances, it can just be any kind of movement, like maybe a wave, or a spin, etc
    Cords said:

Or maybe.... a clothing that could do something close to a dance. Juet think of the pjs

i was thinking more of like /dab or /wave
    We already have the spinny effect perk while jumping (i know that isn't a real dance effect) Also the "dance animation" idea is inspired by Fortnite..
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited February 2019
    +1 Would dab all day.
    b3achy said:

such a thing would be hard for the devs to program into the game mate...

^^^What TW said...

I wouldn't mind some dance moves, sleeping, waving, etc. It would be cute. But I'd also like tricks for pets like sit, sit-up, roll over, speak, etc.