Play CC Offline Mode

There is now 'appear offline" so I suggest to have a setting in our profile to disconnect from the servers so we can build undisturbed. This would free up servers too. Have it where we get no exp & no cubits drops & no holla's in the chat. I know we can just lock the room but servers get hiccups from all of the players doing 1000 different things. I want to work for hours & hours without being kicked off the server & I would gladly give up cubits drops, exp and chat. This would only be for rooms we own or are trusted in. There are days when I see "disconnected from server" like 7 times an hour and the problem is not at my location.

Once we leave our own rooms, the system would auto sync back to the servers. I spend hours alone farming, farming resources, cooking, building and all of this time I am connected to the server and if I was disconnected, it would free up servers to do more things. Times this by the hundreds of players and it does get overloaded.

Also, if the room/realm is shared with a trusted or friend, both players would have to agree on offline and chat would be disabled then. Also, the room would auto lock to non trusted can't enter. On the subject of trusted, why isn't there an option to only allow trusted in rooms like there is with friends?

If we are allowed to play offline, we could then select at which speed we can play based on our own system capabilities. My system is faster than the speed of the sync to the cc servers a lot of times and I get glitches. Meaning I pick 100 corn and a few seconds later all of the corn appears back on the ground as does the cubits and cubes. This has been since the summer pack came out.

Comments

• BuckaroooBuckarooo Member
    edited February 2019
    -1 Offline mode will result in modding or hacking if the game is directly downloaded and not server based. Cubic castles is based around talking to other players and communicating. Taking this away turns the game into Minecraft basically
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited February 2019
    -1 this will ruin the game, cubic castles are for meeting people, talking, economy & Hanging with friends, cubic castles isn't like other games with single player mode
  • +1
    Why was Minecraft brought up again?
    I would much rather leave all of the 8-year-olds beggings to buy my outfit and the holla spam behind.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited February 2019
    The servers can't most likely take that many packets of data at a time.
    Imagine playing offline for 5 hours only to have to wait 30 minutes so that it gets synced with the server lol.
    Also, cheating and hacking problems may arise. We all know how inventive some players can be.
    -1 overall. Cubic was made to be online, surrounded by players and friends. Not for being a lonely sad introvert potato. Even if you are one, you can still have fun with friends. But not alone.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

Imagine playing offline for 5 hours only to have to wait 30 minutes so that it gets synced with the server lol.
    Also, cheating and hacking problems may arise. We all know how inventive some players can be.
    -1 overall. Cubic was made to be online, surrounded by players and friends. Not for being a lonely sad introvert potato. Even if you are one, you can still have fun with friends. But not alone.

Agreed.

• I love this idea because my wifi or power goes out, then I cant play
  • Would something like this ever be possible? @SirKewberth
    edited February 2019
    Maybe a Offline only creative mode ;)

Unlimited blocks and Decorations but no online multiplayer, cubits, or clothes
  • Maybe a Offline only creative mode ;)

Unlimited blocks and Decorations but no online multiplayer, cubics, or clothes

+1 very good for a planner or just testing things out

Maybe u can just SEARCH the blocks u need
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    We don't need offline mode, what we need is Cubic Castle's own builder that is seperate from the main game. It should work like MagicaVoxel or any other voxel builder.
    Miwky said:

We don't need offline mode, what we need is Cubic Castle's own builder that is seperate from the main game. It should work like MagicaVoxel or any other voxel builder.

Yes!
    edited February 2019

Maybe a Offline only creative mode ;)

Maybe u can just SEARCH the blocks u need
    Lol offline? I'm talking about a playground mode for when you're not connected to the internet

And playground mode would only be a offline mode only feature
  • Now that's interesting but not just plain ol offline mode.
  • Miwky said:

Then you couldn't test parkours you build or mini games...

woooooooooaaaaaaah
  • Kinda -1 if I'm honest.
    The holla bit, I would love for a setting to disable the ability to get hollas. But, I feel like trying to do something like this may complicate things.
  • Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
    edited February 2019
    I think that there should be a setting in a realm so you may decide if you want to see hollas or not also sorry cubed cube I didnt see your text above

I think that there should be a setting in a realm so you may decide if you want to see hollas or not also sorry cubed cube I didnt see your text above

An edited comment? Coming from Sir Beckley, our lord and savior? Now we're talking!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Miwky said:

+1 to this. -1 to everything else so far.

• ndplayz2468ndplayz2468 Member
    edited February 2019
    Playground mode sounds good but just going offline in cc? Nuh uh. I mean hollas can be annoying but they can also benefit u like if u want resources and lots of them and u hv lots of cubits but the c store dosent hv that resource then a holla pops up selling 2k or something of the resource u want so BOOM holla comes to ur rescue.
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited February 2019
    I mean the room thing sounds good but it's impossible for example u said that if u r building with someone else u both will be offline and and can still build together.... That's impossible u can't do that u both will be in 2 different places then how will u be in the same place without internet?? Also all your rooms and realms are in a server and if you just go offline, nothing u build will be saved so -1 (again)
    Also ppl r right making it offline will turn it into minecraft and that sucks the only reason I stopped playing minecraft is cuz it's boring without other players
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited February 2019
    lucaaa795 said:

Hah lol
    EDIT I just realized I multiposted rlly srry
    lucaaa795 said:

An edited comment? Coming from Sir Beckley, our lord and savior? Now we're talking!
    OMG THIS MADE ME LAUGH SOOO HARD!!!! XD
  • This is a good idea, but for a price. I mean the devs will be working hard on it, so we should have to pay for it if we want it. Maybe $10
  • Cords said:

This is a good idea, but for a price. I mean the devs will be working hard on it, so we should have to pay for it if we want it. Maybe $10

Welp back to magic voxel
  • Cords said:

This is a good idea, but for a price. I mean the devs will be working hard on it, so we should have to pay for it if we want it. Maybe $10

Why wouldn't you just pay for data if you are gonna put a price on it.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Agreed. Also Sad lonely potato xD
  • I don't think this could ever be implemented in a good way, let's say you can "go offline" in a room or realm you own, the best way to do that would be to download a file with the data of said room, not only would this create problems with strain on the servers with added request. But it could also be exploited by editing the room file to get items.