END THE 2ND LIVES IN BOMB GAMES

WahoooWahooo Member
edited February 2019 in General Chat
plz just put it in the guidlines or rules that it is illegal for 2nd lives. Ive seen rounds with second lives last 1 hour or more. I never buy them cause there is better stuff to waster your cubits on, instead of a stupid warp food. I knew someone that never did 2nd lifes...the person did second lives after. There is no point in a bomb game with 2nd lives to buy them over and over again. It is also not fair if the people can buy warp food unlimited times and the round takes forever.
somebody end them please ;-;

Comments

• Nobody is stopping you from simply leaving.. If the matches take too long and you never win. Just leave
  • Your choice if you buy the food or not.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I saw a guy make 20,000c+ off one of these with an exe Mask as the prize. (The exe Mask was the Prize the ENTIRE time). The warp food was 200c a piece and there was hundreds in the vending machine. They where all bought. The game lasted 90 minutes, and the box was never opened once. The entire 90 minutes was people spending 200c over and over again to get into the box. I went and ordered a pizza, ate the pizza, and came back. The game was still going when I returned.

Yes, you have the option to leave. But, is it fair for these lazy, low people, to make tens of thousands by doing nothing except placing bombs?
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Sabotage as many vends as you see.
  • I also saw the guy that made that much c, I was playing the game and had lots of c, but didnt buy a warp so my c can be gone
  • why don't they just make it that you can't buy warp foods from vends?
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Simple don't play them.

This is from the terms of service.

"We would encourage players not to join such contests unless they know the organizers well and trust them. You join at your own risk. Lost entry fees will not be returned. "
    gdog said:

Simple don't play them.

"We would encourage players not to join such contests unless they know the organizers well and trust them. You join at your own risk. Lost entry fees will not be returned. "

Yeah, we don’t play them.

But keep in mind the owners make tens of thousands by taking advantage of others.
    U said:

gdog said:

Simple don't play them.

Yeah, we don’t play them.

But keep in mind the owners make tens of thousands by taking advantage of others.
    taking advantage of other players who are playing at their own risk and ignoring the "unless they know the organizers well and trust them" guidelines.

Seriously though. We had this discussion a week ago and the week before that etc.
    Sirkewberth has said he isn't going to budge on this topic so it seems meaningless bringing it up repeatably.
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/235912/#Comment_235912
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/24771/players-saying-false-stuff-about-scorto7/p1

Just warn others. Holla about safe practices, tell your friends and new players the dangers.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    We all should host them. And make them continously, without ending. So that more people will spend cubits on warp foods and realise what the community has gotten to.
    Maybe we can also change devs' mentality regarding them.
    @Lucas The Spider came up with the idea first, and I feel like it could actually change something.
    Hit fire with fire, not with water.
    lucaaa795 said:

We all should host them. And make them continously, without ending. So that more people will spend cubits on warp foods and realise what the community has gotten to.
    @Lucas The Spider came up with the idea first, and I feel like it could actually change something.

Sure, we can make hundreds of thousands off tophats.
  • This brings shame to the game.
    If you don't stand for something, you stand for nothing.
    Way to support all the very very young players you invite to this roulette wheel game.
    & Sir Pixel rubs it in yo face ALL DAY!
  • I think that if u want to do second life make it like a one time request thing or only put in like 50 warps that way the games might be short?? Idk...........
    Intimate said:

This brings shame to the game.
    If you don't stand for something, you stand for nothing.
    Way to support all the very very young players you invite to this roulette wheel game.
    & Sir Pixel rubs it in yo face ALL DAY!

Very very young players shouldnt be playing on thier own, they should be playing with adult supervision.
    And they should not be paying for games run by people they don't no.
    These are both in the terms of service.

If people followed that there would be no problem.
  • Plastic HeartPlastic Heart Member
    edited February 2019
    lucaaa795 said:

Even tho i agree with this i will not host them cause they are bad and shouldn’t be allowed, i don’t get why Kewb didn’t ban them yet, it would help the mods and the players! 80% of nowadays scams are caused by this.
    gdog said:

Just warn others. Holla about safe practices, tell your friends and new players the dangers.

This is ridiculous, why warn players about these ‘games’ when you can just ban them completely, they’re bad and you’re saying that they are bad by warning people, you only warn someone to prevent him from doing something bad.
    I’m confused here, if Kewberth bans these pay2win games, What is he gonna lose? I’ll tell you what he’s gonna lose, players, he’s gonna lose new players that get scammed by these ‘games’.

lucaaa795 said:

Even tho i agree with this i will not host them cause they are bad and shouldn’t be allowed, i don’t get why Kewb didn’t ban them yet, it would help the mods and the players! 80% of nowadays scams are caused by this.
    gdog said:

This is ridiculous, why warn players about these ‘games’ when you can just ban them completely, they’re bad and you’re saying that they are bad by warning people, you only warn someone to prevent him from doing something bad.
    I’m confused here, if Kewberth bans these pay2win games, What is he gonna lose? I’ll tell you what he’s gonna lose, players, he’s gonna lose new players that get scammed by these ‘games’.
    We've lost plenty of good and well run games in the past due to blanket bans on stuff.
    Siddds trasure hunt comes to mind.
    Think if players followed the terms of use we wouldn't have a problem.
    "We would encourage players not to join such contests unless they know the organizers well and trust them. You join at your own risk." From the TOS

Not defending bomb games. I personally loathe them, but I think player choice trumps blanket bans imo.
    We can and will still ban games that are run maliciously, this is my point. The terms of service already ban malicious games. If the games are maliciously being used to trick people mods are free to shut them down now.

I created this to show how bad bomb games with second life’s have gotten.

Most games go a lot longer then 35 minutes for a 2,000c item. One with an exe Mask went for 90 minutes with 200c warps.

• I think we should all get together and make a bomb game with the prize being a press hat, warps 300c each and record it to send to kew.
    I am pretty sure we could keep it going for at least 5 hours and make 20k.
  • I think we should all get together and make a bomb game with the prize being a press hat, warps 300c each and record it to send to kew.
    I am pretty sure we could keep it going for at least 5 hours and make 20k.

ye we could probably