Time limit to bans.

I hate it when you get banned you get banned forever unless the owner remembers you then unbans. I wished that there could be like a time limit on those bans maybe 1 hour, 1 day idk but not forever.

Comments

• +1 Also could be like a 1 hour long "kick" option so you don't have to unban people after just to kick them out. Imagine getting banned from every realm in the game :o
  • Or maybe ban, and automatically unban lol, good for bomb game who cheating and can come back without waiting
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    If I ban someone it's for a reason.
    If I want to unban I have that option.
  • ^
    ^
  • +1 Also could be like a 1 hour long "kick" option so you don't have to unban people after just to kick them out. Imagine getting banned from every realm in the game :o

If you get banned in every realm then theres a reason so be careful.=)
  • Now here is the thing. People usually forget about banning someone and they holla about a giveaway and something and you cant come. Maybe they can add an opt option of how long thr ban should be.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Even the threat of being permanently banned from a realm is a good reason to keep it the way it is. If you're afraid of being perma-banned and unable to visit a giveaway, don't be a jerk in a realm that might have one. Basically: be nice and it will never be an issue.

If someone bans you despite good behavior, they probably won't be hosting anything worth participating in anyway.
  • Even the threat of being permanently banned from a realm is a good reason to keep it the way it is. If you're afraid of being perma-banned and unable to visit a giveaway, don't be a jerk in a realm that might have one. Basically: be nice and it will never be an issue.

If someone bans you despite good behavior, they probably won't be hosting anything worth participating in anyway.

Agreed
  • -1 to OP suggestion. If I ban you, I want you out of my realms/rooms until I change my mind (which is most likely never...if I am going to take the time to ban you, you probably won't be welcome back to my rooms/realms ever). Frankly, I wish we could ban people based on a name search and they don't have to visit our realms first, as I keep many of my rooms locked to keep most people out of them at this point.

+1 to AshiMagari and gdog's comments.
  • Cords said:

Now here is the thing. People usually forget about banning someone and they holla about a giveaway and something and you cant come. Maybe they can add an opt option of how long thr ban should be.

Like I said a time limit should be added. Like whenever whenever you are banning someone and you press ban it will options saying 1 hour. 1Day. 1 Week. Permanently

Even the threat of being permanently banned from a realm is a good reason to keep it the way it is. If you're afraid of being perma-banned and unable to visit a giveaway, don't be a jerk in a realm that might have one. Basically: be nice and it will never be an issue.

Also, I am not refering to good behavior, I am refer to scams. If they added an option like 1 hour. 1 day. 1 week. Permanently, then it will slow the scammer down on banning people so people have more time to report, get screenshots, holla that this is a scam, ect.
  • gdog said:

If I ban someone it's for a reason.
    If I want to unban I have that option.

Agreed
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Cords said:

Cords said:

Now here is the thing. People usually forget about banning someone and they holla about a giveaway and something and you cant come. Maybe they can add an opt option of how long thr ban should be.

Like I said a time limit should be added. Like whenever whenever you are banning someone and you press ban it will options saying 1 hour. 1Day. 1 Week. Permanently

Also, I am not refering to good behavior, I am refer to scams. If they added an option like 1 hour. 1 day. 1 week. Permanently, then it will slow the scammer down on banning people so people have more time to report, get screenshots, holla that this is a scam, ect.
    What? On the scammer part.
  • So, if they added this option to where whenever you clikc ban, then pops up a menu saying, 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week, permanently. It will take longer for a scammer to ban everyone from his/her realm, so people have more time to report, take screenshots, holla about it, ect. I think this might help people do these things i listed.
    Cords said:

So, if they added this option to where whenever you clikc ban, then pops up a menu saying, 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week, permanently. It will take longer for a scammer to ban everyone from his/her realm, so people have more time to report, take screenshots, holla about it, ect. I think this might help people do these things i listed.

Okay guys, thanks to the next update we have an extra half a second to take a screen shot -
  • U said:

Cords said:

So, if they added this option to where whenever you clikc ban, then pops up a menu saying, 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week, permanently. It will take longer for a scammer to ban everyone from his/her realm, so people have more time to report, take screenshots, holla about it, ect. I think this might help people do these things i listed.

Okay guys, thanks to the next update we have an extra half a second to take a screen shot -
    Maybe if they added it to where you ban someone it goes back to your sceen (where it shows your qbee) Plus, if they holla there could be 20-40 people in the realm. How is that guy able to ban everyone quick then?
    Cords said:

U said:

Cords said:

Maybe if they added it to where you ban someone it goes back to your sceen (where it shows your qbee) Plus, if they holla there could be 20-40 people in the realm. How is that guy able to ban everyone quick then?
    Scammers banning people from realms isn’t even an issue. They don’t ban anybody until after they have completed the scam. If they just banned people instantly they would never scam anybody. You have plenty of time during the scam to get evidence. Scammers banning people isn’t really a valid reason to add this.
  • U said:

Cords said:

U said:

Cords said:

Scammers banning people from realms isn’t even an issue. They don’t ban anybody until after they have completed the scam. If they just banned people instantly they would never scam anybody. You have plenty of time during the scam to get evidence. Scammers banning people isn’t really a valid reason to add this.
    Yes, they don't ban anybody until after the scam is complete, but how would players know that a scam is a scam. Sometimes they are not and players will be like, "*warping into a realm* welp this is a scam lemme screenshot and waist my time. *then leave*
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    An extra menu to click "Permanently" or some other option literally only takes a second. It won't really impact the amount of time people have to report the scam.
    Cords said:

U said:

Cords said:

U said:

Cords said:

Yes, they don't ban anybody until after the scam is complete, but how would players know that a scam is a scam. Sometimes they are not and players will be like, "*warping into a realm* welp this is a scam lemme screenshot and waist my time. *then leave*
    If you can’t identify one of the following before you are banned.. I don’t even know..

A fake rental
    Seeds in a vending machine, even after the confirmination.
    An item being set to a false price, even after the confirmination.

These are 95% of the scams in cc.
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    How 'bout a choice to permanently ban someone from the realm, or a time limit.
    Not sure if any of you said it since I didn't read. xD
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Ill have to say -1, i cant seem to think of a way that will extend the ammount of time the banning takes... and if you need to ban someone really quik because of certain reasons then it would be very unhandy
  • -1 this is not GrowTopia
  • This discussion needs closing. But one day whoever said -1, you might regret what you said here.

@Space_fetus this needs closing.
This discussion has been closed.